Pasig City Jobs Esl Teacher (office-based) Position at ENOZ English Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of ESL Teacher (OFFICE-BASED) in our company, ENOZ English Philippines, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Education and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|ENOZ English Philippines, Inc.
|Esl Teacher (office-based)
|Type of Work
“How to be a successful ESL teacher?”
Come and join US! We’ll let you know~
• Career growth (/)
• Leadership (/)
• Intensive training (/)
• Job security (/)
• College graduate (any course)
• Passionate in teaching.
• Computer literate.
• Good communication skills.
What we offer!
- Weekend Off
- Free TESOL Program
- PAID training
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The company was conceptualized in May 2008. Business operations started in Sep 2008 at the 31st floor of the Philippine Stock Exchange Building in Ortigas Business Center. The company expanded and moved to the 5th and 7th floor of Fortune Building in Pasig City in 2009.
Product & Services
Our products and services are out Online Video Education Service Provider which caters to our clients from different South Korean schools, from elementary schools, private schools and academies We also produce English text books from kindergarten to grade 9 students.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)