Cavite Jobs Event Specialist Position at ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, ESCANOVA VENTURES INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as event specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience coordinating a variety of events (inclusive of small, large and high-profile functions)
· Professional, friendly, and punctual.
· Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
· Full time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays).
· Proficient in computer skills including Google docs, Word and Excel.
· Professional appearance appropriate for a fine dining establishment
· Must have analytical skills.
· Must be able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task
· Fanatical attention to detail, strong organizational skills and sales ability
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to engage to clients
· Must be skilled in time management.
· Must have teaching and motivational skills.
· Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to think out of the box to exceed management’s expectations.
· Must be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of the company.
· Must maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
· Must show enthusiasm for the job and the restaurant.
· Must be considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow employees.
· Must have a good self-image and be able to command respect of co-employees.
· Must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
· Must handle guest complaints according to policies and procedures.
· Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
The major responsibility of an Event Specialist is the go-to person for clients and management team for all events, and to build sales & profitsby creating and maintaining relationship with clients.
- Communicate with clients, gather event details, prepare packages, and send event confirmation details to clients
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Coordinate and lead site tours and food tastings with prospective and new clients
- Prepares BEO and floor/seat plan.
- Communicate event details to the Executive Chef along with the Event Dining Manager
- Coordinate and communicate Banquets & Events Operations schedule with management team
- Maintain event budgets.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- File and maintain post event information
- Follow up with clients using information from post events creating opportunity for new bookings
- Assist with cost controls, budgeting and communicate to management team
- Input sales into datasheets
- To adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable company policies.
- To manage the resources of the organization.
- To plan, organize, schedule, motivate/lead and control coordination.
- To perform other tasks assigned and advised by management from time to time.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To be the best internationally acclaimed destination-restaurant in Southeast Asia showcasing genuine Filipino hospitality and sumptuous farm-to-table meals.
Through precise, innovative culinary techniques with loving, respect to using the very best and freshest ingredients in every dish; understanding the importance of refined interiors, and effortless, well-crafted service; pampering and delighting guests in every visit.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)