Cavite Jobs Event Specialist (immediate Hiring) Position at ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ESCANOVA VENTURES INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as EVENT SPECIALIST (IMMEDIATE HIRING) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Cavite and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.|
|Position||Event Specialist (immediate Hiring)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience coordinating a variety of events (inclusive of small, large and high-profile functions)
· Professional, friendly, and punctual.
· Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
· Full time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays).
· Proficient in computer skills including Google docs, Word and Excel.
· Professional appearance appropriate for a fine dining establishment
· Must have analytical skills.
· Must be able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task
· Fanatical attention to detail, strong organizational skills and sales ability
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to engage to clients
· Must be skilled in time management.
· Must have teaching and motivational skills.
· Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to think out of the box to exceed management’s expectations.
· Must be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of the company.
· Must maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
· Must show enthusiasm for the job and the restaurant.
· Must be considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow employees.
· Must have a good self-image and be able to command respect of co-employees.
· Must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
· Must handle guest complaints according to policies and procedures.
· Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
The major responsibility of an Event Specialist is the go-to person for clients and management team for all events, and to build sales & profitsby creating and maintaining relationship with clients.
- Communicate with clients, gather event details, prepare packages, and send event confirmation details to clients
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Coordinate and lead site tours and food tastings with prospective and new clients
- Prepares BEO and floor/seat plan.
- Communicate event details to the Executive Chef along with the Event Dining Manager
- Coordinate and communicate Banquets & Events Operations schedule with management team
- Maintain event budgets.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- File and maintain post event information
- Follow up with clients using information from post events creating opportunity for new bookings
- Assist with cost controls, budgeting and communicate to management team
- Input sales into datasheets
- To adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable company policies.
- To manage the resources of the organization.
- To plan, organize, schedule, motivate/lead and control coordination.
- To perform other tasks assigned and advised by management from time to time.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To be the best internationally acclaimed destination-restaurant in Southeast Asia showcasing genuine Filipino hospitality and sumptuous farm-to-table meals.
Through precise, innovative culinary techniques with loving, respect to using the very best and freshest ingredients in every dish; understanding the importance of refined interiors, and effortless, well-crafted service; pampering and delighting guests in every visit.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)