Cavite Jobs Executive – E-distribution Position at BF JADE E-SERVICES PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cavite and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||BF JADE E-SERVICES PHILIPPINES INC.|
|Position||Executive - E-distribution|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Understands the importance of building strong and professionally reciprocal and respectful links with platform partners and brand partners.
- Stay up to date with platforms assigned to brands under E-Distribution, including batch upload changes, campaign modules, marketing solutions modules and pricing modules.
- Work with the E-Distribution team to strategize how to efficiently grow sales.
- Work within and across different departments to support any administrative tasks.
- Onboard new brands to other platforms.
- Create and manage SKUs details (pricing, stock quantity, images, campaign participation, product description) in external platforms’ seller portal.
- Check and follow up on the order status regularly
- Prepare monthly reports for sell-out payments.
- Produce reports and pull information for meetings when required.
- Demonstrates the understanding of data manipulation and uses the relevant ZALORA data sources accordingly.
- Embodies ZALORA’s values of:
- We are customer centered
- We act like owners
- We strive for excellence
- We work and have fun as a team
- We maintain unwavering integrity
- We keep innovating
- Is fully aware of all BA competencies ensuring they support the BA function to ensure the smooth operation of department
- Creatively and collaboratively solves challenges in order to deliver business and department targets
- Demonstrate professional maturity, resilience and emotional intelligence
- Takes ownership of own development, seeking guidance and support from team people leader and other relevant internal stakeholders/ colleagues
- Proactively seeks mentors / team members / colleagues for their own development
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of their own areas of opportunity/ development and drives relevant growth
- Motivates and supports other members of the division
- Shares their knowledge and experience openly with team members
- Acts as welcome support and buddy to new team members of the department
- Works interdepartmentally with other Assistant Buyers at ZALORA to identify consistent and efficient ways of working
- Nurtures a supportive and respectful relationship within Commercial whilst simultaneously working to ensure that this is reciprocal
- Supports and participates in the feedback loop
- Supports and develops own relationships with key internal stakeholders within the business
- Works hard, works fast, works smart, works creatively, and has fun
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world’s leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
By submitting your application for this role, you consent to ZALORA collecting, using and processing through and in ZALORA’s systems all personal data included in or provided in relation to your application. The purposes for such collection, use and/or processing shall be for conducting of ZALORA’s recruitment requirements for the present role, and identifying and evaluating other roles and career opportunities within ZALORA which you might be a good fit for.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA Group is Asia’s leading group of online fashion destinations. Founded in 2012, the company has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Taiwan where it operates as ZALORA and in Australia and New Zealand where it operates as THE ICONIC. Employing more than 2,00 people in 10 countries, ZALORA Group’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands and products across apparel, shoes, accessories, and beauty categories for men and women.
ZALORA Group has been redefining online fashion throughout Asia by providing the very best in high-street style and trends, innovative technology and customer service. We innovate, curate and communicate to bring you the best online shopping experience possible.
In 2015, ZALORA became part of The Global Fashion Group (GFG), the world’s leading fashion group for emerging markets. GFG operates across 5 regions covering 27 countries through ZALORA, Dafiti, Lamoda, Namshi and Jabong, catering to the fashion needs of 2.5 billion people.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201122067
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Employee Discount