Cebu Jobs F&b/house Manager Position at Cebu Country Club
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of F&B/HOUSE MANAGER with full time working hours for our company office, Cebu Country Club, for residents of Cebu (Others) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Cebu Country Club, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a F&B/HOUSE MANAGER.
|Company||Cebu Country Club|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WE ARE IN URGENT NEED OF:
F & B/House Manager is responsible in managing, directing, supervising, and coordinating all activities of Personnel engaged in serving Food and Beverage to patrons of all Food and Beverage outlets and functions assigned. Responsible for securing all company’s properties, and clientele by implementing standard operating procedures on Security and Safety.
- Attends to major guest complaints and problems regarding services outlets or functions. Train junior and senior supervisors in handling same to ensure immediate action & results
- Ensure that food outlets are clean, orderly, and prepared for business; supervises the set-up of counters including the mise -in-place; service areas and food service outlet pantries; buffet set-ups; function rooms.
- Knowledgeable in food cost, inventory, and storage
- Knows how to properly conduct the work flow in the Kitchen and Service
- Knowledgeable in Clubhouse Maintenance
- Knowledgeable in POS Transactions
- Keep track of P&L of F&B
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree/College Degree in Hospitality Management/ Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of working experience as manager
- Expertise in Marketing and Operation
- Excellent in making decision and should be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- People Management Oriented
- Background in HACCP is an advantage
- Has a strong analytical skill and keen to details
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication
Please submit application letter, resume or bio-data and other credentials to:
Cebu Country Club, Inc.
Gov. M. Cuenco Ave., Kasambagan, Cebu City
Tel no. 231-0345 loc. 127
|Address||Cebu Country Club, Cebu Country CMB Bldg., Gov. M. Cuenco Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cebu Country Club was incorporated in the Philippines and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 11, 1928. Its registered office address is at Banilad, Cebu City, Philippines.
During the date the club was established, most of the members were ex-patriates (American, British, Spanish and etc.). The club’s first president was W.C.A Palmer in 1928-1929.
Cebu Country Club is the oldest golf course in Cebu. It had a 9 hole course until the early 1960’s when another 9 holes were added to make it 18 with a PAR 71.
In the 1980’s, the course was renovated by golf chairman Ramontito Garcia that made it into a PAR 72.
In the 1990’s, Gary Player and associates were contracted to redesign the course.
The 18-hole golf course features a natural landscaping, winding fairways, lined with trees, lakes and sand traps that turned it into a stunning championship course. There are two drink houses and a halfway gazebo nestled on the lush green course.
A new clubhouse was built in 1981 and its facilities include restaurant, bar, ballroom and function rooms. It also boasts of modern locker rooms for men, ladies and guests. Other amenities include 3 tennis courts, 2 badminton courts and a swimming pool. The Proshop features a wide array of signature equipment and apparel.
Although a private membership club, the Cebu Country Club is also open to guests and tourists. The club is situated just a few minutes away from the heart of Cebu City and is a popular golf destination for both local and foreign golf enthusiasts.
Beautifully laid out in its sprawling 53 hectares, this par 72 golf course is perhaps best characterized by its tight fairways, uneven lies and small greens. This offers a fair and interesting challenge to golfers of all levels.
- Industry: Sports
- Registration No.: 1202
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mandatory, Monday - Saturday