National Capital Region City Jobs Finance Assistant Position at One Commerce (Int’l.) Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of FINANCE ASSISTANT with full time working hours for our company office, One Commerce (Int'l.) Corporation, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, One Commerce (Int'l.) Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a FINANCE ASSISTANT.
|Company||One Commerce (Int’l.) Corporation|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and compiles billing documentary requirements for submission to client.
- Calls and/or email client from time to time to check status of billing and possible collection.
- Meet/visit the clients In their respective offices, if necessary, for follow ups and clarification.
- Coordinates with depts., and engineers on the documentations necessary for collection.
- Coordinates and secures with clients on the Goods Receipts (GR) and other documentations necessary for collection.
- Applies and checks Performance Bond, CARI, Warranty Bond and other related insurance for bid and billing/collection purposes.
- Prepares request for payment for Performance Bond, CARI, Warranty Bond and other related insurance for bid and billing/ collection purposes.
- Inputs Purchase Orders (PO) in the accounting system.
- Monitors the delivery of goods to client.
- Monitors provisional and final acceptance of the project.
- Prepares billing letter and other communication letter to client.
- Coordinates the delivery of billing to client.
- Coordinates the collection with the client and deposit in the company’s bank account.
- Act as a collector, if the need arises.
- Checks and verifies correctness of possible collection as well as the corresponding withholding tax and its certificate.
- Attends to troubleshooting of delivery, billing and collection. Coordination internally (One Commerce) and externally (outside One Commerce) to resolve the issues.
- Reconcile the billing status with the project/delivery status. Any difference should be settled with action to be taken and timeline.
- Monitors and checks the issuance and returns of the Service Report Form for project related Job Order 00) and Cash Advance (CA).
- In-charge of the proper handling, filing and safekeeping of records to include:
- Records creation — recording of information in the transmittal from, updating of forms, reports and correspondence;
- Records maintenance of active files — reporting, recording/encoding and labeling of files, classification of files and documents, placing and filing on a storage/shelves or cabinets, proper retrieval and return of documents for easy reference and use; and
- Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
GENERAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or any related with relevant work experience of at least 2 years In Finance or Accounting
- Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles
- An ability to analyze market trends and provide data-based advice
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Blk. 243, Lot 11, One Commerce (Int'l) Corporation, My Sagittarius Place, Calderon, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Performance bonuses up to 16th month
- Competitive benefit package
- Career growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With network connectivity fully embedded in its DNA, One Commerce (Int'l) Corporation is one of the largest and leading systems integrators in the Philippines that provides full turnkey end-to-end solutions since its inception in 200.
Twenty years later, One Comm comprises of 400 passionate engineers, account and project managers, and backhaul personnel with a passion for innovation, perseverance, and excellence, gaining the trust of the biggest companies in the country across different sectors.
The company fosters a constant culture of learning and open mindedness that has lead it to groundbreaking innovation and partnerships with the industry's top players and emerging challengers.
It steadfastly evolves with the technology it carries and expanded its knowledge and capabilities from telecommunications to other fields such as:
Outside Plant Services
Transmission Backhaul & Solution
To learn more about our capabilities, visit our website ww.onecommerce.com.ph.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: A200101749
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance bonuses up to 16th month, Mondays to Fridays; Saturday Optional
- Specific Location: Addition Hills, Mandaluyong