Finance Associate Manager (eh 3187) Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg, Calabarzon & Mimaropa & Central Luzon and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Accenture is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Finance Associate Manager (EH 3187) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Finance Associate Manager (eh 3187)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- We are on Workday! For faster processing, kindly ready your CV to apply using autofill with resume.
- Click apply now and you will be redirected to our Workday site, click apply again and you will be asked to autofill with resume, apply manually or if you have previous application, you can use it to re-apply. Make sure to complete your Workday profile for your application to be processed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be part of the Performance and Advisory- Account and Portfolio Performance team for Services in Service for Market Unit
Lead analytics and insights on sustainable profitable growth of the Service business through its strategic priorities.
Proactively maximize our Finance advisory role partnering with business to drive actionable insights through impactful Storytelling.
Work with the Market Unit Finance and Business leads and with the Service Finance Leadership in Market and Global. Providing real time insights and actionable solutions to drive Accenture Service Ambitions.
- Lead driving sustainable revenue growth while optimizing profitability for Accenture Market Unit Service working closely with the Market CFO for Service business.
- Drive analysis and insights in key growth engines for actionable business outcomes, with an understanding the business through the dimensions, markets and priority areas of investment.
- Lead financial modeling and advisory support for Service strategic initiatives.
- Understanding and drive actions on pricing and cost to serve levers for margin expansion YoY, monitor and help drive YoY improvements in Won margins and COPQ.
- Liaise with the Market Unit and Service Finance Directors on actions on financial results and to improve business performance.
- Provide Guidance on Revenue and CCI outlook for the quarter as well as for annual targeting for Service.
- Insights to Leadership for Service results, State of Business Reviews, GMC meetings with clearly articulated call for action.
- Collaborate with A&PP teams across Markets and Services as well as with all towers within P&A.
- Leverage technology through digital tools like MMB, MMS, Power BI for analysis, and also lead the drive for standardization and automation of work for the team using NEW IT tools.
- Educate business executives and operations teams on Accenture financial principles
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any Finance related courses
- Must have at least 7-8 years relevant work experience
- Must have at least 5 years supervisory
- Must have Financial Accounting and/or Management Accounting experience
- CPA is a plus
- Knowledgeable on SAP and other financial reports is a plus
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||North Bridge Rd, #35-00 Accenture, Raffles City Tower 250, Singapore 179101|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,00 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at ww.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*accepting walk-in applicants
GF Robinsons Cybergate 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Facebook.com/accenturejobsph Twitter.com/accenturejobsph Youtube.com/accenturejobsph Instagram: @accentureph LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us?
Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at c[email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Employee Stock Purchase, Plan, Expanded Maternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Finance Associate Manager (eh 3187) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023