Cavite Jobs Finance Control Analyst – Imus Position at PMFTC Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cavite and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Finance Control Analyst - Imus|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools.
Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions. Your day to day
- You will work within the Sales Office to ensure that operational and financial controls are in place and are in accordance with the company’s principles and practices.
- Ensures that operational and financial controls, SOX and PMI Practices & Principles are in place in the Sales Office
- Provides timely and accurate inputs or propose solutions to Head of Sales Finance on ongoing initiatives, SO concerns, and potential areas of improvement in the Sales
Area of Responsibility
- Performs audits on financial transactions to ensure compliance thru Trade AR Confirmation and surprise stock count in Panel and Warehouse
- Provides foresight and protect business from internal and external risks, through predictive analytics and reporting
- Creates and monitor a system of controls and procedures for the management of the company assets
- Ensures compliance on regulatory requirements such as LBT, CWT and Business Permit.
- Prepares regular and ad hoc Finance-related reports as required by the business
Who we’re looking for You must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business. You must also have at least 3 years of work experience, handling or overseeing an accounting, financial support, or audit function. You must also possess effective communication, presentation, training, planning and organizational skills, and controls mindset. Work Location Mondays to Saturdays, 8:00am to 5:00pm Imus Sales Office
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see ww.pmi.com.
PMFTC Inc., an affiliate of PMI, is the market leader in the local cigarette industry. Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to be part of a company not only with a proven record of success but also a clear plan for the future. Today, we are leaders in pioneering innovation and new products that best address the evolving needs of our adult consumers and markets. We are also committed to making a difference in our communities. We have an active charitable contributions program that has had many successes.
- Industry: Tobacco
- Registration No.: 200918900
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed, Regular Hours, Monday - Saturday