National Capital Region Jobs Finance Invoice To Cash Credit Intern Position at Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of finance invoice to cash credit intern with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Finance Invoice To Cash Credit Intern|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Finance Invoice to Cash Credit Intern , from late August to November/mid December, located in Manila, Philippines.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,00 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Finance Intern is mainly responsible for providing customer credit risk assessment for specific business MRCs and markets serviced by JNJ Global Services- Manila. This position reports to the Credit Manager.
Customer risk assessment and mitigation:
- Lead in customer credit risk assessment process, and review customer credit condition based on local business, sales forecast, credit agency report, financial statement analysis, bank collateral, and other available information.
- Assess customer type and establish credit limits based on a deep understanding of customer creditworthiness and industry tendency.
- Proactively work with internal business partners with a comprehensive understanding of local business and marketing, to update customer credit risk.
- Support review of credit applications and provide comments on credit risk assessment.
- Ensure that adequate and effective internal controls are in place and that processes and policies are established and documented in compliance with WWP, ICH, DTP, and other control requirements.
- Work on continuous improvement programs to standardize and improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and customer experience across various entities.
- Support monitoring KPI results to meet the Service Level Agreement commitments, and deliver high-quality service.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the manager.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business-related courses
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP is ideal, but not necessary
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Teamwork spirit and can work under pressure
- Strong analytical, problem solving, sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Learning agility, adaptability to change with a growth mindset
- Demonstrated passion in Finance
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’ve always excelled in times of change. We stand on the front lines of the biggest health challenges of our time, and we’re here to win. Our long history of firsts–Band-Aids, feminine care, cardiovascular stents, cancer treatments, digital health and, most recently, a life-changing vaccine against HIV–are proof that our proprietary blend of heart, science and ingenuity is profoundly changing the trajectory of health for humanity.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)