Quezon City Jobs Finance Manager Position at GMS Asia Pacific Phils. Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we GMS Asia Pacific Phils. Corp. are looking for candidates for the position of finance manager with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱50,000 - ₱65,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||GMS Asia Pacific Phils. Corp.|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 65.000|
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer and under the direct supervision of the Area Director Philippines, your key responsibility is to implement significant improvements to the current standard operating procedure of the Philippines entity to ensure the minimal occurrence of error and oversight as well as full compliance to statutory and financial regulations and legislation.
Other than the above, you are also required to perform the following with upmost diligence:
• Oversee and manage all financial activities including day-to-day transactions within the country with a hands-on approach.
• Close monitoring of cash flow with weekly cash reporting. Able to spot irregularities and raise issues to management immediately with practical resolutions.
• Perform the accounting functions of Philippines entity to ensure financial reports are prepared in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with the corporate accounting policies and local laws.
• Coordination and submission of necessary documents to the current External Accounting Firm for the monthly BIR filing.
• Manage VAT/indirect tax records and ensure tax compliance with the local tax requirements.
• Prepare periodic intercompany statements and audit schedules, identifying and resolving unreconciled issues, if any.
• Prepare monthly management reports, analyse performance against budgets and trends.
• Key support in periodic budgeting and forecasting exercises.
• Corporate liaison with external auditors, tax agents and authorities, government authorities, legal & insurance companies etc
• Manage general HR duties and payroll processing. Including any submissions to authorities.
• Assist in various ad hoc projects.
To qualify, successful individuals should possess:
• At least a Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification in ACCA/ CPA or equivalent.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the supervisory/managerial capacity is required for this position.
• Must be independent and resourceful showing good initiative.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines and able to pay meticulous attention to details and possess numerical proficiency.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills and proficiency in both spoken and written English
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GMS Groupis an Award-winning Company and is the largest provider of customized F&B loyalty programs for the hotel industry in Asia-Pacific.
Founded in 199, GMS today has a network of over 100 offices across 15 countries throughout Asia Pacific and employs over 1,300 staff.
Amongst the Top Consulting / Service Companies in Travel and Hospitality - Awared by APAC CIO outlook 2020
Visit us onww.gms-group.com
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business Casual Attire, Office hours is from Monday – Friday 9AM to 6PM