Mandaluyong City Jobs Finance Officer Position at Alphard Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Alphard Development Corporation, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as finance officer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱30,000 - ₱40,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Alphard Development Corporation|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
Purpose of the Role
The primary role of the Accounting Officer is to be a key driver in achieving the company its objectives by overseeing the financial transactions of the company. This role is tasked to develop budgets, record, and monitor transactions and prepare financial reports. From time to time, the role may be required to undertake additional tasks and frequency that may not be specified in this description.
· Financial statements preparation & review
· Financial recording
· Government Tax & SEC Reporting & Filing
o Review and submit local taxes reports and forms
o Prepare monthly and annual Tax calculation to comply with BIR & SEC regulations
o Preparation and filing of statutory tax reporting
· Budget preparation
· Prepare daily, weekly, & monthly budget.
· Daily recording of financial transactions (manual recording in Excel/ Quickbooks recording/set up).
· Perform monthly Bank reconciliation.
· Accounts payable & receivable (Trade & Intercompany) recording, monitoring and update.
· Prepare Customer Billing and daily Financial Report.to LCS Group Executives.
· Review and approves Cash payment requests and Disbursements Vouchers
· Perform weekly recording and monitoring of Cash Advances liquidation (regular/project based/subcon).
· Manage unliquidated advances. Send notices to employees who have unliquidated advances
· Prepare monthly Financial Statement and other financial reports as per management requirements e.g., audit, investors etc.
· Manage, review or record weekly cash outflow and inflow.
· Preparation and filing of statutory tax reporting.
· Budget preparation for management report as needed.
· Preparation of Ageing of A/R, A/P & Employee Advances
· Depreciation recording & recording & another amortization
· Bank errands as necessary.
· Review of uploads receipts /supporting documents for approved disbursed cash
· Daily communication to LCS Group Finance Team and LCS Group Korea through company communication channels.
· Consolidation of Financial records in branch and head office.
· Audit documents preparation and filing.
· Propose and implement according to control policies and procedures.
· Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and accurately recorded.
· Ensure Financial transactions are authorized by the Department Head and/or Operations Executive.
· Ensures timely and accurate filing of Government Taxes (BIR, SS PH PAGIBIG SEC, Municipal permit).
· Implement financial policies & internal control policies to ensure operational efficiency & effectivity.
· Track and maintain relevant cash in bank.
· Ensure all project expenses are within assigned project budget.
· Manage timely preparation and submission of Financial statements (Balance sheets, Income statements, Cashflow, Stockholders Equity)
· Ensure data integrity in all Financial reporting.
· Perform finance analysis, reporting and supervisory tasks.
· Manage payment to suppliers, government agencies and employment payroll.
· Conduct financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
· Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
· Provide customer service to clients, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
· Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
· Ensures fulfillment/record keeping of approved Disbursed cash per approved budget to the rightful payee with receipts via softcopy (Teams) & hardcopy filing
|Region||National Capital Region|
- R&R Every Friday
- Flexible Time
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alphard Development Corporation is located in Ayala Highway Batangas
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated individual to be part of our team.
Apply now and be one of us!
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: CS20200000113
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees