Financial Accountant Vacancies at STG Global
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Financial Accountant in our company, STG Global. For candidates who reside in Bataan (Others), Bulacan, Pampanga (Others), Zambales (Olongapo City) & Zambales (Others) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Region||Bataan, Bulacan, Central Luzon, Pampanga, Zambales, Zambales (Olongapo City)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the role…
The Financial Accountant accurately and timely processes the company’s financial transactions and obligations to support our statutory/management reporting requirements, and satisfactorily comply with our taxation and audit obligations. S/he will lead and supervise our Subic Bay finance and administration team, develop, and implement risk management strategies to ensure our optimal protection.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for…
- Provide leadership and direction to Subic Bay finance and administration team to ensure they understand the goals and direction of STG and what their part in achieving those goals are;
- Prepare monthly financial and management accounts, including the preparation of month end journals and other month end closing functions;
- Prepare monthly Management Reports and Board reports, accompanied with insightful variance analysis and commentary;
- Prepare and process payroll with outsourced provider;
- Oversee processing and maintenance of accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, banking, asset records and office administration activities, initially performing this process.
- Responsibility for the accurate processing and valuation of Subic Bay inventory, including the accurate calculation of WIP for all jobs
- Prepare 13-week cashflow forecast for Management sign off
- Update cashflow model daily for actual transactions and future projections, and manage cash activity in a responsible manner to ensure cash targets are achieved, and customer and supplier relationships are maintained
- Work with the FP&A team to prepare medium-long term cash projections as part of the business planning cycle, ensuring that cash plans are realistic, measurable and responsible.
- Prepare job costing reports within 48 hours of individual jobs being shipped to Australia, including insightful analysis and recommendations for future improvement initiatives
- Review, analyse and report on sales and gross profit variances to budget/forecast and prior year, and recommend necessary courses of action to lower product unit costs
- Continuously identify opportunities to maximize capacity and reduce cost/efficiency “leakage”
- Daily monitoring and reporting of production labour times by job vs target to ensure labour targets and monthly production output targets are achieved
- Provide a full analysis of variances to target for WIP jobs, and provide clear actions to ensure all financial targets are achieved
- Finance lead for all material and labour cost efficiency initiatives
- Partner with the Operations team to provide visibility of actual expenditure incurred and to identify and execute cost/efficiency improvement initiatives
- Provide pricing solutions to accommodate movements in China module costs and other cost inputs
- Attend to product cost inquiries and facilitate/implement actions to lower unit costs (material, labour & overhead cost components)
- Regularly monitor product cost variances and ensure future costs are correctly represented
- Thorough understanding of the product costing cycle and of the accounting entries generated in the accounting system
- Monthly review of labour and overhead costs against factory recoveries, recommending actions to address the net over or under recovery position
- Ensure product bill of material and labour costs are accurate and optimised, thereby lowering unit costs.
- Ensure stocktake & cycle count programs are operational, efficient & effective
- Ensure all inventory movements are processed in an accurate & timely manner (e.g. receipts, transfers, consumption)
- Ensure all bank accounts are accurately reconciled in a timely manner, with reconciling items being investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Primary contact for all bank related administration and applications, including banking portals across all financial institutions
- Finance lead for all inventory related matters in Subic Bay including necessary reporting in relation to import and export of goods.
- Ensure all inventory transactions are processed in an accurate & timely manner (e.g. receipts, transfers, consumption) at Subic Bay.
- Ensure sufficient analysis for proposed inventory revaluation adjustments and the accurate accounting treatment of these adjustments in the Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure that picking and issuing practices are always controlled and efficient.
- Finance lead for stocktakes, cycle counts, taxation compliance across the Subic Bay entity.
- Prepare inventory and OPEX budgets, forecasts and projections to support business planning cycle, including the issuing of all relevant reporting associated with these financial plans
- Perform other duties within the finance function as directed.
About you… (we are after the following experience, skills & traits):
- You have 5+ years of experience in a comparable role in a manufacturing inventory-based business;
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting or other related fields;
- You are a member of an internationally accredited professional accounting body (CPA. CA, CIMA) – preferred.
- You have a solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures;
- You have strong analytical and modeling capabilities;
- You have demonstrated experience in developing value-adding systems and/or processes;
- You have demonstrated knowledge of inventory accounting standards;
- You are a hands-on, driven, and confident individual with high-quality expectations;
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- You are proactive, professional, and have a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- You are a clear thinker; you are someone who works well in a collaborative setting yet will take initiative and drive results independently;
- You are self-motivated with initiative and performance-driven;
- You have strong organisational and time management skills;
- You can work under pressure to meet varying deadlines and work volumes;
- You have strong problem-solving skills, a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail;
- You have experience using the following tools; Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook 365, Excel (intermediate), and Quickbooks (preferred).
- Working schedule: Monday to Saturday 7 am to 4 pm
- Work set-up: Preferably onsite, but open for hybrid set-up
- Office: Subic, Olongapo
|City||Zambales (Olongapo City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
STG Global is a market leader in the manufacture of garbage, vacuum, water, service, and tilt tray trucks. With over 30 years of experience, we offer world-class specialized, and innovatively designed products that enhance functionality, and increase efficiency and productivity. Our history has always been one of the Aussie spirits, striving to build world-class reliable products and equipment.
What lies behind everything we do at STG Global are our values. Our values are the core behaviours we exhibit to our clients, suppliers, shareholders, and each other. We are a team of everyday leaders. We believe in and embrace innovation and creativity. We are passionate about what we do. We strive to create great relationships with our friends and partners. And we believe that our honesty is essential to our success.
We are rapidly growing, and we are looking for people who have the same values as ours. Your career with a future and purpose starts with us!
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Financial Accountant position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bataan 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bulacan 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pampanga 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Zambales (Olongapo City) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Zambales 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Bataan 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Bulacan 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Pampanga 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Zambales (Olongapo City) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Zambales 2023