Makati City Jobs Financial Analyst Position at DMC Urban Property Developers, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, DMC Urban Property Developers, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Financial Analyst for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||DMC Urban Property Developers, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
With relevant work experience in Accounting,
Taxation and Finance for at least 10 years.
Goal-oriented, highly detailed and organized team player
Good oral and written communication skills Ability to multi-task and works well under pressure
Able to work well independently while working collaboratively with others Intermediate skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint) Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance or other related courses (CPA is a plus but not required)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We build to empower people's lives
DMC-Urban Property Developers, Incorporated (DMC-UPDI) was incorporated and domiciled in the Philippines. The company's principal place of business is located at 3rd floor DMCI Homes Corporate Center, 1321 Apolinario St., Bangkal, Makati City.
The company's primary purpose is to engage in Real Estate Business by acquiring through purchase, assignments, lease or otherwise, land and interests in land, and to own and hold, any real estate so acquired and disposing by sale, lease or otherwise, any land or interest in land at any time owned or controlled by the company.
The company also maintains various real estate properties (residential and commercial condominiums, lots, house and lots) being rented-out to various tenants.
As of Aug 26, 2020, the company has 112 employees.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 76125
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Accident Issurance, Sick Leave and Vacation Leave, Mandatory Benefits