Pasig City Jobs Fixed Asset Custodian – Pasig City Position at Converge ICT Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Fixed Asset Custodian - Pasig City. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Converge ICT Solutions Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Converge ICT Solutions Inc.|
|Position||Fixed Asset Custodian - Pasig City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Fixed asset custodians are responsible for documenting and keeping the records updated. safeguarding all equipment and other fixed assets assigned to their department, employees are documented once issued to the requestors, and other affiliates are accurate. Responsible for the identification, recording, valuation, accounting, and reporting of
charges/remaining accountabilities. And conduct physical inventory and reconciliation in every resigned employee of their outstanding accountabilities.
- Tagging assets, assisting with, or conducting inventories, record keeping, accountability reconciliation, and generating inventory reports.
- Create fixed assets accountability form once received request from any warehouse personnel from AREA 1.
- Maintain all records, soft copy and hard copy are accurate for every folder assigned per employees and other affiliates.
- Provide monthly reports of resigned employees.
- Daily checking in HR Clearance Portal and coordinate with the resigned employees of their outstanding accountabilities.
- Ensure NO pending inquiries from HR clearance and report to TL daily. Set up a meeting with the resigned employee to finalize the charges and inform stakeholders.
- Ensured all signed FA are kept confidential that cannot be access by anyone else.
- Analyze root causes of inventory issues and provide resolutions.
- Manage inventory adjustments and transfers.
- Develop process improvements to achieve company inventory goals.
- Generate and maintain monthly reports on inventory levels.
- Collect, document, monitor, and review inventory data for accuracy and timeliness within an ERP and SAP/S4HANA system.
- Ensuring all reports pertaining to usage are updated and correct.
- Proper coordination with Warehouse custodian and Inventory Analyst on the liquidations and submitted usages of resigned employees.
- Monthly monitoring of fixed assets.
- Ensure timely and accurate transfer of data.
- Check for completeness and accuracy of fixed assets.
- Knowledge of SAP with experience as a Fixed Asset.
- Perform another related task that may assign.
1. Communication – Inventory Clerk s needs excellent verbal communication skills to speak with
employees as well as strong written communication skills to create regular inventory reports
2. Analytical Skills – They also use analytical skills to study inventory statistics, verify numbers,
and track shipments
3. Time-management – They also prioritize and schedule incoming shipments using time-
4. Multi-tasking – Because they manage multiple tasks at once, strong multi-tasking skills are
essential for this position
5. Attention to Detail – To verify numbers, notice inventory discrepancies, and maintain accurate
inventory counts, these analysts possess strong attention to detail
6. Computer Skills – The inventory Clerk needs to be proficient with computers and use them to
create digital reports and analyze inventory statistics.
7. Organizational Skills – To maintain and route inventory stock to multiple places, inventory
analysts employ strong organization skills
8. Problem-solving Skills – use problem-solving skills to manage warehouse issues, such as
missing and mislabeled stocks
9. Mathematics – Inventory clerks count inventory items and analyze financial statistics, which
requires excellent skill.
- With at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and must be keen on details.
- Graduate of any Business-related course. And driving skills is advantage.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Converge ICT Solutions Inc, 99 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
No client is the same, so neither are our services.
Converge creates relevant and affordable solutions for its clients, providing “best of breed” world-class ICT products and personalised services to its expanding list of partners.
Delighting our customers by taking care of our own.
World class ICT organization that empowers people, businesses and the nation to be their best.
C ustomer Focus
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: CS200716094
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Communications and Transportation Allowance (if necessary)