Cavite Jobs Food Server Position at United Imus Doctors Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, United Imus Doctors Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cavite and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Food Server and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||United Imus Doctors Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- At least High School Graduate
- Unloads purchases from delivery vehicles to the proper storage area, and carries these food supplies from the storeroom to the food preparation area, as needed.
- Assists in the preparation of patient’s food.
- Distributes patients’ food to different wards systematically.
- Cleans kitchen and other premises; dispose of garbage; and keep the kitchen and the dining room free from insects and vermin.
- Collects, cleans, and returns used trays, and silverware to the kitchen storage area after every use.
- Purchases supplies or items in the market for emergency purposes.
- Keeps the kitchen area clean and organized.
- At least six (6) months of experience in the general preparation of meals in any food service institution.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This is a fulfillment of a dream envisioned by a group of young doctors practicing and residing in IMUS and its neighboring towns. This group of young doctors organized themselves in 1998, pooled their talents and resources and despite the economic crisis, braved the odds and was able to put up this modern state of the art tertiary hospital.
OUR LADY OF THE PILLAR MEDICAL CENTER is foreseen to be the leading tertiary care hospital providing quality medical care in our area. This hospital however is not only intended to be an institution for curing the sick but more importantly it aims to be a LIVING INSTITUTION PROMOTING HEALTH IN OUR COMMUNITY.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Company Prescribed Uniform