Pasig City Jobs Full Stack Developer Position at BRIGHTTANK INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we BRIGHTTANK INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as full stack developer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Full Stack Developer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who works with both the front and back ends of a website or application. In this sense, they provide an end-to-end service and can be involved in projects that involve databases and building user-facing applications. The role can extend to working with clients during the planning phase of projects.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Application front end design
- Helping with the design and development of Applications
- Designing user interactions on Applications
- Developing front end Application architecture
Application Back end development
- Developing back end website applications
- Enforce coding standards
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
Optimize and test
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Testing and debugging Apps to keep it optimized
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Consider security, maintenance, scalability
- Integrate APIs and RESTful services
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of at least one structured programming
- Creates XML schemas
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages
- Creates well-designed, reusable objects
- Possesses significant knowledge of client server and Internet systems architectures
- Understands browser specific compatibility issues
- Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object-oriented environments.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- With at least 4 years of experience in designing and developing applications
- Ability to guide a programming team in using computer-programming languages to create or change existing software applications and consults with technical, managerial and other teams to discuss program creation or modification, identifying problems and suggesting software upgrades or changes. This is accomplished by creating system release documentation stating the changes to be made to software/application.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City (when required)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a group of smart and fun creatives with a comprehensive expertise on editorial work, design, and video production.Here, we provide contemporary multi-media solutions targeted for forward-thinking, globalized markets. We specialize in comprehensive print and digital campaigns that aim to produce and develop lasting, effective results that resonate with a global audience.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: CS201510374
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)