Makati City Jobs Full Stack Woocommerce Developer Position at Hineon Technologies Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Hineon Technologies Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Full Stack WooCommerce Developer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Hineon Technologies Inc.|
|Position||Full Stack Woocommerce Developer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
HiNeon is a fast growing LED neon sign manufacturer based out of Vancouver, Canada. We specialize in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built modern neon signs / artwork. We mainly work with business clients from Canada and the U.S with renowned clients like Google, Uber, WeWork, RedBull etc. We’re now looking for a senior full stack web developer to join our web team.
How to apply
Please send your application through this form (please decode the address):
- Develop WooCommerce store (write child theme) following UI design.
- Developing custom web features to enhance the user experience.
- Building and implementing new plugins.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensuring high-performance and managing all the technical aspects of the WordPress
- Troubleshooting website issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- 4+ years of experience as WordPress Developer, 2+ years of experience with WooCommerce.
- Decent understanding of wordpress architecture, MySQL.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Familiarity with UX and mobile development.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Good to have:
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Web scraping experience with python.
How do we work:
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, and highly operational environment. We prefer doing to just talking.
- We value radical open-mindedness and growth-orientation.
- We give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously.
Compensation: Monthly 60,00-80,00 Php depends on experience. Can start part time and gradually transfer to full time.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HiNeon is a fast growing LED neon sign manufacturer based out of Vancouver, Canada. We specialize in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built modern neon signs / artwork. Through constant R&D we’re now leading the technological revolution of transferring neon from last generation glass neon to environmentally friendly LED neon.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 786360735
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), working from home