Pasay City Jobs General Accounting Head Position at E-team Workforce Private Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of General Accounting Head. For candidates who reside in Pasay City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at E-team Workforce Private Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱30,000 - ₱36,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||E-team Workforce Private Corporation|
|Position||General Accounting Head|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 36.000|
Education: _BS in Accountancy
Work Experience: _1 years extensive experience in accounting or finance and has an in-depth knowledge in Financial Reporting and Taxation, working in a financial technology industry is a plus, experienced in managing people and leading a team, knowledgeable in Accounting and BIR Sytems;
Skills/certifications: __Candidate must be a CPA_
Brief Description of Duties:
__As a General Accounting Head, you’ll be tasked with managing account entries, documents, payments and finances for the company. Also must have an experience with AP, AR, Lapsing Schedule, Taxation and understand payroll processes, financial reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, and variance analysis and very strong excel skills to name a few and good communication skills , written and verbal. You will supervise administrative and other accounting staffs, but your primary responsibility is handling and recording internal financial transactions as well as financial transaction with the company’s clients and affiliates._You will be tasked to prepare monthly financial reports to Management, which include periodic Income Statement and Balance Sheet and detailed schedules of various accounts.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
eTeam was formed in 199 with the goal of becoming the supplier of choice for clients, employees and contingent workers. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts and New Jersey Business. We’re also an honored member of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50.
eTeam provides high-volume staffing, SOW and pay rolling services to structured contingent workforce programs and projects across the U.S., Canada and India. We also offer contract-to-hire and direct placement. Our “No-Sell, Service-Only” approach has resulted in “Accelerated Hires,” lower costs, reduced risks and better service for Fortune 200 Companies, Large System Integrators and Government Agencies.
eTeam Fact Sheet
- Incorporated in 199 as a Minority Business Enterprise
- Security Cleared provider to classified projects for Government Agencies and system integrators
- Global Recruiting Model & Locations
- Disciplines include: general staffing, information technology, engineering, clinical, scientific and professional
- Preferred provider to companies utilizing MSP/VMS
- Provider of customized, strategic staffing and SOW solutions for enterprise-level projects
Our Mission: To be among the 10% of suppliers for structured contingent workforce and SOW programs
Our Motto: efficiency. synergy. expertise.
Our Promise: “No-Sell, Service-Only”
Our Mantra: “Accelerated Hires”
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 78201041519435-N
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-042321-916-R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Specific Location: 8th Floor IMET BPO Metropolitan Park, Bay Area