Bulacan Jobs General Affairs Assistant Manager Position at East-West Seed Company, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sciences & Agriculture, we East-West Seed Company, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as general affairs assistant manager and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||East-West Seed Company, Inc.|
|Position||General Affairs Assistant Manager|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The General Affairs Assistant Manager administers the following corporate services with the various multiple stakeholders in the organization: Fleet Management, Site Safety & Security, Facilities Management – building & infrastructure, Office Services including supplies & FFE, Travel Management, Mobile Communications – plans & devices, Telephone Operator & Reception, Housekeeping/ Janitorial Services, Messenger & Courier, Transportation & Drivers, Landscaping/ Gardening, Canteen Concessionaire & Services, In-house Lodging Service, Asset Management.
The significant scope of this role includes:
- Responsible for the issuance/ assignment of vehicles (purchased or leased) to employees
- Handle the coordination with the leasing company representative regarding the issuance, repair and maintenance of company-leased vehicles
- Handle repair and maintenance coordination with employees and accredited motor shop for the company-owned vehicles
- Handle request and issuance of fuel fleet card including monitoring and monthly reports of fuel consumption for all company vehicles
- Handle registration & fleet insurance of all company vehicle
- Handle processing of insurance claim for company vehicle
- Handle safety driving awareness program and communication
Site Safety & Security
- Supervise security guards at San Rafael head office sites
- Responsible for the coordination with the security agency for all security-related concerns and matters at all sites
- Promote safety awareness in the workplace
Facilities Management – Building, Perimeter, Sites
- Handle minor repairs and maintenance of office building
- Handle landscaping, gardening, and parking maintenance
- Responsible for the repairs of perimeter fence and maintain cleanliness company premises
- Handle issues/concern of utilities (electricity, water, telephone)
Office Services, including supplies & FFE
- Administer the office supplies issuance, furnitures, fixtures and equipment
- Monitoring of domestic/international flight requests of employees
- Processing of airfare payments
- Coordinate with travel agency any issues/concerns of flights
Mobile Communications – lines & devices
- Handle new line and recontracting application
- Handle repair of mobile unit
- Direct coordination with telco provider for issues/concern of employees
Telephone Operator & Reception
- Handle issues/concern at the reception, and telephone trunkline operation
Housekeeping/ Janitorial Services
- Supervise General Affairs Staff
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the offices and grounds
- Handle janitorial request of other departments
Messenger & Couriers
- Supervise Messengers
- Handle messengerial request of the departments
- Responsible for handling issues/concern of messenger and courier services
Transportation and Drivers
- Supervise drivers
- Handle transportation services requirement of employees/guests
- Assist in the supervision of gardeners in the maintenance of the perimeter and grounds
- Supervise canteen concessionaire
- Responsible for checking of menus submitted
- Responsible for handling issues/concern of concessionaire
- In-charge for processing of payments
In-house Lodging Service
- Responsible of staffhouse reservation for employees/guests
- Responsible for cleaning/maintenance of staffhouse
- Handle hotel reservation for Manila and Bulacan guests
- Responsible for handling issues/concern at staffhouse
If you are ~
- Passionate to excel and grow in a company that serves small shareholder farmers
- Looking opportunity to work in a multinational organization
- Willing to work in the Bulacan area
Do apply and reach out to us!
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development opportunities
- Multinational organization
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
East-West Seed is the market leader for tropical vegetable seeds in Asia and expanding rapidly in Africa and Latin America. The privately-owned company has played an important role in the development and improvement of tropical vegetable varieties in Southeast Asia and other tropical countries. When Dutch seedsman Simon Groot and Filipino seed trader Benito Domingo founded the company in 1982 in Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines, they set out to improve the income of smallholder farmers in the tropics through high-quality seeds.
East-West Seed develops vegetable varieties that are adapted to tropical markets and growing conditions and generate increased yield and productivity for farmers. In addition, the company educates farmers and helps them to maximize their yield and income through better knowledge on vegetable production.
In the Philippines, East-West Seed has three R&D establishments, two in Batangas, and one in Bukidnon, and itslocal head office is located in San Rafael, Bulacan.
Product and Technologies
- Seeds of hybrid (F1) and Open Pollinated Varieties (OPV)
- Hortanova and Gilas Greenhouse and accessories, plastic mulch and trellising nets
- Farm Ready seedlings
- Year-round vegetable production training
- Appropriate and proven technologies disseminated through field activities
EWS consists of passionate teams who value learning & innovation and most importantly, strongly believe in serving our farmers.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)