Cavite Jobs General Manager-imus, Cavite Position at Lotus Central Mall, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of GENERAL MANAGER-IMUS, CAVITE in our company, Lotus Central Mall, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Cavite and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Lotus Central Mall, Inc.|
|Position||General Manager-imus, Cavite|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Execute one on ones with staff and help coach them to their goals while keeping in mind the organization’s goals.
- Gather value adding feedback, concern, question, suggestion, request (CONQUEST) among employees and help the management in addressing their concerns.
- Empower people and embrace the uniqueness of each individual.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure all company policies are applied consistently
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Creating, managing budgets and optimize expenses.
- Improving revenue.
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees, managers and leaders
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Generating reports and giving presentations for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Degree in business management or a masters in business administration.
- At least 1-2 year work experience as General Manager or in mentoring, developing & cultivating culture in a company
- Computer literate or Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office & google sheets applications
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Has good leadership skills, employee management and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills(oral & written)
- Highly organized.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Good interpersonal relation skills
- Trustworthy and with good moral character
- Good analytical skill and attention to details
- Exercise professionalism at all times
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LOTUS CENTRAL MALL, which is located in the heart of Imus, constructed on September 1997, has an area of 20,00 sq. meters spread out in five (5) levels with an average traffic count of 17,00 to 20,00 daily. It is strategically located beside the Imus Public Market and adjacent to several banks, schools, commercial and residential areas, making it more accessible to the public.
It is known in Cavite to be the leading I.T Mall and the one stop shop for necessities and wants. From groceries to food to gadgets, we have it all under our roof. With the renovation in progress, it will be a whole new and distinctive mall.
Our aim is not so much as to become one of the tigers in the industry but to be able to carve a niche and be known as the pioneering Entrepreneurial Mall with a Pro-Filipino principle. The kind of mall that gives business beginners a chance to reach their market in an atmosphere that exudes of an elegant modern-Filipino ambiance. The management aims to provide the public the chance to shop for bargains and satisfy their appetite with an array of choices all within their budget. All these are done in a surrounding that showcases the rich Filipino culture.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Saturdays