Bulacan Jobs Geodetic Engineer Position at National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of GEODETIC ENGINEER. For those of you who live in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, National Grid Corporation of the Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Armed Forces with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||National Grid Corporation of the Philippines|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Armed Forces, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Reporting to the Right-of-Way Department Head, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Implementation of contracted and in-house parcellary survey projects.
- Gathering of technical survey data, and preparation of survey drawings/plans.
- Leads and strategies survey works such as but not limited to verification survey, isolated lot survey, and subdivision surveys.
- Coordination with outsourced field/project engineers.
- Review and inspection of contracted parcellary survey end products for approval.
- preparation of status and accomplishments reports.
a. Qualifications Standards
- Bachelor of Science in Geodetic Engineering (BSGE) with experience in project management and parcellary survey.
b. Licenses and Certifications
- With PRC license
c. Competency Requirements
- Proficient in standard surveying practice as per RA 8560 as amended and Manual on Land Survey Procedures.
- Adequate skills in the use of land survey instruments such as but not limited to Electronic Total Stations (ETS) Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), and pocket gaps device.
- Adept in documentation and the use of computer aided drawings such as but not limited to Civil 3D, GIS, NMax or its equivalent .
- Able to set and manage targets/goals aligned with the project
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) holds the franchise to operate and maintain the Philippines’ electricity transmission network. It delivers safe and reliable electricity throughout the archipelago.
As the system operator of the power grid, NGCP balances the demand and supply of electricity to efficiently serve all of its customers which are generators, private distribution utilities, electric cooperatives, government-owned utilities, ecozones, industries, and directly connected companies.
As the only transmission utility firm in the country, NGCP performs a significant role in nation building by providing the necessary infrastructure to deliver electricity where it is needed --whether in far flung communities or in urban centers.
Incorporated in 2008, the private corporation won the bidding for the franchise to operate and maintain the country's transmission network. It was the biggest government auction conducted in efforts to reform the local power sector.
The 50-year franchise provides NGCP with the right to operate, maintain, expand and further develop the country's power transmission system which involves 19, 425 circuit kilometers of transmission lines and 23, 853 megavolt amperes (MVA) of substation capacity.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Attire