Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Geographic Information System Specialist Position at Smartsourcing
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Geographic Information System Specialist in our company, Smartsourcing. For candidates who reside in Cebu (Cebu City) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Geographic Information System Specialist|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be a part of the Smartsourcing crew!
Smartsourcing was born with the purpose of changing people’s lives. Our goal is not only to make sure businesses grow and succeed but also that you love where you work and thrive. We recruit, train, and support you and provide you with great benefits. We take pride in the fact we are an award-winning organization that is certified as one of the best places to work in Cebu City, courtesy of HR Asia.
Here’s why we think you’d love working at Smartsourcing…
At Smartsourcing, we’re all about fostering a positive work environment for you. We’re always looking for folks who are not afraid to be their absolute authentic selves because we value diversity and inclusion.
We’re proud to be a certified, award-winning great place to work. We believe that we can expect the best out of you only when you’re happy with where you work and what you do. This is why It is so important for us that you have a healthy work-life balance.
Some of our company perks include:
Above industry package
Fixed weekends off
HMO coverage for you and your dependent/s after one (1) month
Free lunch every day
Free coffee every day (latte, americano, or cappuccino) made by our in-house barista
Subsidized gym membership at Anytime Fitness
And so much more! We would need you to be or have the following…
We would need you to be or have the following…
- Google Map
- Google Earth
- Project Management Tool: ASANA
Some of the things we’d expect you to do are to…
Planning & Liquor licensing
- Using an online geographic mapping system and SHG criteria, Team Member will map and identify potential locations suitable for pub/ restaurant
- Team Member will assess x geographic areas per week, providing a report detailing suitable land parcels and/ or liquor
- SHG will advise locations of interest, Team Member will identify landlord and/ or operator for communication
- Team Member will issue communications to landlord/operator
- Team Member will pass on all responses to the team for action
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.