National Capital Region Jobs Graphic Artist (visual/illustrative) Position at SO-EN Lingerie Philippines (Josefina Manufacturing Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SO-EN Lingerie Philippines (Josefina Manufacturing Inc.) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Graphic Artist (Visual/Illustrative) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱18,000 - ₱25,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||SO-EN Lingerie Philippines (Josefina Manufacturing Inc.)|
|Position||Graphic Artist (visual/illustrative)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
INDUSTRY: FMCG; Garment, Textile; Soft Industry; Lingerie; Clothing
This is a role that requires advanced experience in Graphic Illustration and layouting. You will be responsible for executing designs that will be printed on garments, merchandising materials, and on occasion online communications based on approved concepts and brand standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with the Merchandising/Marketing (or on occasion, other internal departments) to properly translate their requirements into visual communication.
- Produce graphic/illustration to be printed on garments based on approved themes and concepts.
- From time to time, help in the creation of other visual requirements such as online/socmed posts.
- When needed, drafts layouts and produces mock ups for management approval.
- Executes improvements professionally and efficiently.
- Works closely with contractors to ensure that assets are properly shared, print/output quality is based on company standards, and communicates changes, improvements clearly.
- Ensure the timely and professional delivery/presentation of these assets to the requesting teams.
- Responsible for the safekeeping/gatekeeping of the Brand’s important graphic assets and identity.
- Provide expert recommendations on new industry practices.
OTHERS COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, LICENSURE REQUIRED
- Experienced in illustration
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Excellent skills in design/illustration softwares and photo-editing software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic/Fashion Design, or any related field
- Experience in the Fashion Industry is preferred but not required.
- With at least 1 year minimum of experience in Graphic Design in Fashion industry especially with garments
- Firm command with design and illustration software or technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Corel, Photoshop and/or similar programs)
- A keen eye for aesthetics, strong grasp of color theory, and attention to detail
- Experience in Photography, Photo editing and experience in Video creation (socmed) is a bonus
- MUST PRESENT A STRONG PORTFOLIO OF WORK
- Willing to work/relocate in Ortigas
- Can START IMMEDIATELY
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Josefina Manufacturing Inc has for the past 5 decades, served the Filipina woman with quality undergarments at unbeatable value. It is impossible to speak of the Philippine fashion landscape without hearing SO-EN. A heritage brand, SO-EN has been a voice and loyal companion of most Filipinas from childhood to womanhood.
The SO-EN brand remains strong with its unique understanding of the Filipino market. With classic styles, our unwavering commitment to comfort, and durability, SO-EN maintains a high standard in product development which our customers have come to associate with the brand.
With the growing challenges of a highly competitive industry, SO-EN proudly remains 100% Filipino and proudly made in the Philippines. We strive to continuously evolve with the changing needs of the modern woman while maintaining a healthy balance of fashion, value for money, and product quality.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform/Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Ortigas, Pasig