Makati City Jobs Group Compliance Head Position at Unicapital Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Group Compliance Head. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Unicapital Incorporated, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Group Compliance Head|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Head of Compliance (Group Compliance Officer) is responsible for direct oversight of group-wide compliance matters and serves to perform the oversight role to ensure that the Group complies with applicable laws, regulations, codes, and standards. Coverage includes securities brokerage, investment house, and financing company.
The Compliance Unit of Unicapital Group is responsible for the overall supervision of the Company’s business and operational activities to ensure compliance with relevant internal policies and procedures, applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies governing the industry.
Direct accountability to the Board of Directors in respect to regulatory compliance and/or non-compliance by the whole group.
Regularly reviews various areas of operations to determine compliance and/or non-compliance to regulations and potential regulatory issues
Update the BOD regularly (monthly) on regulatory compliance matters, issues, and developments during the month.
1. Internal Processes
Development of Compliance Infrastructure for Business Units and Support Units
Establishing and drafting Compliance Policies
Reviewing Operational Manuals/ Policies
Reviewing New Products
Conducting Surprise Reviews
Investigate, act on and resource non-compliance issues.
Submission of various regulatory reports.
2. Safeguarding the reputation of the group.
3. Supporting the Regulator’s call for best practices in Corporate Governance and anti-money laundering initiatives
4. Led the Unicapital GroupCompliance infrastructure improvement and streamlining of functions, policies, and practices
5. Seeking a level playing field for the industry in the Financial Sector Liaison Committee and contribution to AMLA initiatives for the industry.
6. Provides regulatory training for all employees and design training programs applicable to the needs of each department.
- Bachelor Degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, or any business course;
- 8-10 years experience in Risk, Compliance, or Audit;
- Understanding of Corporate Governance Requirements and principles of risk management and compliance principle;
Must be licensed by the SEC to act as an Associated Person;
Computer literate, Planning, Leadership Skills, Problem-Solving, Business Analysis, Good Interpersonal skills, and Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unicapital Incorporated, Majalco Building, Benavidez corner Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, 1229, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Unicapital, Inc. is a duly licensed, full-service investment house that aims to provide the widest array of efficient finance and investment banking-related product lines. With the support of its two subsidiaries, Unicapital Finance and Investments, Inc. and Unicapital Securities, Inc., it aims to be the leading independent financial services provider by 2015.
The company has a broad range of investment banking services to cater to its clients' needs. Institutions of all sizes from different industries can take advantage of Unicapital's expertise in managing equity capitals.
Unicapital Finance and Investments, Inc. is a duly registered finance company that provides credit to emerging small and medium sized corporations. It also provides salary loans and personal loans to retail clients.
Unicapital Securities, Inc. is a leading full service securities brokerage registered with the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of the Philippine Stock Exchange. It was established for the primary purpose of selling and dealing of Philippine equity securities. The company is an active member of the Philippine Association of Securities Brokers and Dealers.
- Industry: Stockbroking/Securities
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: HMO, Retirement Benefit, Leave Conversion, Wellness Programs, 14th mo bonus, Corporate Attire, Mondays-Fridays, 9 am to 6pm