Pasay City Jobs Hiring For Customer Service Specialist! Healthcare Account! Pasay Site! Csr! Position at Conduent
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Conduent is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasay City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of HIRING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST! HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT! PASAY SITE! CSR! and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Hiring For Customer Service Specialist! Healthcare Account! Pasay Site! Csr!|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
APPLY NOW AS CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE! HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT!
We care about your safety in this time of health crisis, so we make our recruitment process convenient for you!
- Good Communication Skills
- Completed at least 2yrs in College or Senior High Graduate
- BPO EXP IN HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT OR IN HEALTHCARE SETTING
- Should have all the pre-employement documents (SS, Pag-ibig etc)
- Willing to work in Conduent, Mall of Asia
- Can work ASAP
• Responsible for the delivery of the KPIs of the immediate team, including quality, productivity and compliance parameters.
• Delivers regular and timely coaching and feedback to the team members to enhance performance.
• Ensures proper and timely dissemination of all processes and business updates to the team, based on client requirements.
• Supervises the team members, identifying and addressing developmental issues, coaching opportunities and recommending training interventions.
• Accountable for analyzing known best practices for continuous improvement.
• Responsible for the enforcement of organizational policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Online assessments
- Over-the-phone interview/s
- Initial Screening
- Initial Interview
- Final Interview
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at ww.conduent.com.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Conduent, 7th Floor, One E-Com Center Building, Mall of Asia Complex, Harbor Dr, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Business Process Services Pioneer
As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions.
We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day.
Whether it’s helping to reduce ER visits by 25%, driving 99% customer satisfaction, delivering $150B in child support payments or reducing traffic congestion by 15%, Conduent’s services and solutions positively impact the lives of millions of people every day.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual
- Specific Location: One E Com Bldg, MOA Complex