Pasay City Jobs Hiring! Order To Cash Analyst (billing) Ii – Pasay City Position at Conduent
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Conduent has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasay City and surrounding areas as hiring! order to cash analyst (billing) ii - pasay city with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Hiring! Order To Cash Analyst (billing) Ii - Pasay City|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Track Description
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Can complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required.
- Requires knowledge and experience in specific field.
- Will acquire higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Develops an understanding of the company, processes, and customers.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Receives moderate guidance and direction from others.
- Requires expanded conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Uses an understanding of key business drivers to accomplish work.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Uses existing procedures and technical experience to solve problems.
- Exchanges complex information and ideas effectively.
- Ensures management of the end-to-end Order to Cash process.
- Breaks down sub-processes from a transaction management perspective.
- Manages individual elements of the sub-process from a service delivery perspective.
- Assists first-level people managers in goal setting, periodic process reviews, and performance reviews of team members.
- Send updates and gain approvals from stakeholders on process documents.
- Owns the creation and publication of SLAs and KPIs for the sub-process and improvements.
- Understands, applies, and interprets team policies.
- Focuses on quality and continuous process improvement ideas.
- Provides new team member training and refresher training.
- Maintains first level ownership and updating of error data bank and provides inputs for corrective action.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Business Process Services Pioneer
As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions.
We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day.
Whether it’s helping to reduce ER visits by 25%, driving 99% customer satisfaction, delivering $150B in child support payments or reducing traffic congestion by 15%, Conduent’s services and solutions positively impact the lives of millions of people every day.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual
- Specific Location: One E Com Bldg, MOA Complex