National Capital Region City Jobs Hr And Admin Supervisor Position at Amtec Global Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we Amtec Global Solutions, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as hr and admin supervisor and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Amtec Global Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Hr And Admin Supervisor|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
HR and Admin Supervisor
Department : Human Resources and Admin
Reports to : General Manager and President
SCOPE OF WORK
The Human Resource and Admin Supervisor will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) and Admin department including recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee and labor relations, training and development, and administrative functions. On a day-to-day basis, the HR and Admin Supervisor works proactively with leaders and employees to create a positive employment experience and assists senior management in the efficient handling of back-office duties. The Supervisor is required to work nights to be present during normal business operations, with the flexibility to go on day shift should the need arise.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the performance and daily operations of the HR and Admin department. Coach and mentor the team members to meet/exceed goals set by the Company.
- Conduct regularization, quarterly, and annual performance reviews of team members.
- Address performance issues effectively and work on Performance Improvement Plans.
- Write and administer disciplinary action reports, memos, Notice-to-Explain, and Notice-of- Decision following Company policy.
- Work directly with a 3rd party accounting and finance team to manage and disburse payroll.
- Help draw up plans for current and future personnel needs.
- Develop and manage tactical sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Serve as subject matter expert and primary point of contact for employees on all things HR.Implement, disseminate, and monitor company policies, programs, and procedures.
- Administer disciplinary actions and research complex employee issues to determine the best outcome for a given situation.
- Continually assess employee engagement and morale, working with leaders to develop initiatives to ensure the workplace culture exemplifies the company’s core values and that employees are retained and kept motivated.
- Act as a trusted business partner to managers and business owners, advising upper management on matters that include (but are not limited to) disciplinary and grievance procedures, employment law and policies, recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and development.
- Participate and contribute to performance discussions, meetings, and strategic planning with top management.
- Oversee recording and maintenance of confidential employee information such as personal data, compensation packages, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures.
- Oversee ancillary admin staff.
- The HR and Admin Supervisor may, likewise, be asked to perform related duties and/or assist in other functions or projects incidental to the work described herein.
- Production (individual & team set goals)
- Attendance & Punctuality
- Behavior & Core Values:
- Care for Others
- Be Trustworthy
- Raise the Bar
- At Least 4 years of experience as an HR and Admin Generalist
- 3 year of leadership experience
- RPO/BPO experience is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Willing to be on BLENDED WORK SCHEDULE (2 days WFH, 3 days ONSITE in Mckinley West Taguig)
SALARY & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 30 leave credits/year
- Medical/HMO benefits with counseling program
- Life insurance
- Free snacks and coffee everyday, ice cream every Friday, lunch twice a month
- Weekends off
- Work-Life Balance – HYBRID set-up (2 days work from home, 3 days onsite in BGC)
- Great company culture – fun activities & meaningful corporate social responsibility events
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G2PV+273 Amtec Global Solutions Inc., Old Lawton Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AMTEC GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INC. is an outsourcing company committed to delivering cost-effective recruitment and business process outsourcing services to clients in the United States. With a suite of best practices tools and an exceptional team of passionate leaders backed by over 60 years of industry experience, the Metro Manila office in Taguig City houses a growing staff of highly competent and tenured BPO professionals providing best in class support to an equally expanding clientele.
Enriching lives by helping companies build high-performing teams and helping people find meaningful work.
CARE FOR OTHERS
Leave people better off
Serve with humility
Enjoy the journey together
Do the right thing, right now
Courage to tell truth with grace
RAISE THE BAR
Don’t cut corners
Exude a can-do attitude
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Tuesdays to Saturdays