Taguig City Jobs Hr Assistant Position at Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of hr assistant with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
- Assist in end-to-end recruitment processes, from sourcing to onboarding.
- Assist in training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation, and benefits; resolve any issues that may arise on time.
- Promote HR employee engagement programs, assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management, assist in quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records, enhance job satisfaction by resolving HR concerns promptly.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Bachelors’ degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or any related course
- At least 1-2 years of experience in HR with a solid background in a Generalist role
- Excellent interpersonal, Communication, & Time Management Skills
- Problem-solving skills, critical and analytical thinking
|National Capital Region
|Empire East Land Holdings, Inc, BGC Corporate Center, 30th Street corner 11th Avenue, 30th St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business.
The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company.
Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment.
Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Housing Plan, Paid Leaves, Life Insurance, Health Insurance