Hr Assistant – Recruitment Vacancies at JAC Automobile Int’l Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR Assistant - Recruitment. For candidates who reside in Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at JAC Automobile Int'l Philippines Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JAC Automobile Int’l Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Hr Assistant - Recruitment|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for tapping the right quality of human resources aimed at providing the organization with competent manpower complement at the right time via well-programed staffing schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Head of Human Resource Department.
- Designs and implements overall recruiting strategy.
- Prepares recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/ newspapers/ colleges, etc.
- Conducts initial interviewing and testing programs to select and place new employees.
- Checks in applicant’s references.
- Subject applicants to pre-employment physical, medical examinations and other necessary requirements.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated by supplying introductory information concerning the company.
- Maintains records, and prepares reports on hiring update & staffing schedules.
- In close coordination with the Administration & Control Section, maintains records of new hires and employee movements (i.e. transfers, promotions, demotions, resignation and terminations).
- Performs other functions that may be assigned by management from time to time.
Essential Qualifications and Skills required:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Psychology/ Human Resource Development Management or its equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) is a plus.
- Must have a good working knowledge of basic Microsoft applications and Google Sheet applications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a collaborative team environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Can maintain strict confidentiality of all information and documents of the company.
- Knowleadgeable with SS, Philhealth, and Pag-Ibig remittance of contributions is a plus.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
All interested applicants may send their resume/ CV thru email:
Kindly indicated the position you are applying for as the subject of your email. (e.g. HR Assistant Recruitment – Surname, First Name, M.I.)
For further inquiries, you may contact us thru the following contact nos.:
- Direct Landline: (Globe) (02)-7900-6**
- Mobile No.: (SMART) +63 908 815 1**
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JAC Automobile International Philippines, Inc. was established in September 2007 as the sole and exclusive distributor of JAC Motors China - a Chinese state owned automobile and commercial vehicle manufacturer. JAC vehicle models include automotive, light, heavy vehicles as well as buses, coaches and heavy equipment which cater the overwhelming demand of JAC products and services in the Philippines.
In year 2011, JAC Automobile International Philippines, Inc. became Board of Investment Certified Company as a manufacturer and assembler of vehicle modes of JAC Motors China in the country.
The company helps in nation-building by strengthening the automotive industry through excellent customer service and innovation thus, providing the best choice not only to entrepreneurs but the whole Filipino community as well.
Currently, JAC Automobile International Philippines, Inc. is the leader among all China brands here in the Philippines. It is considered as the benchmark in the automotive industry that leads innovation for better products and better lives.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: CS200714446
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business Attire, Regular hours, Monday-Saturday