Bulacan Jobs Hr Associate (reliever) Position at SteelAsia Manufacturing Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR Associate (Reliever). For candidates who reside in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SteelAsia Manufacturing Corporation and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SteelAsia Manufacturing Corporation|
|Position||Hr Associate (reliever)|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Provides necessary recruitment and selection process support to the Human Resource Department.
- Assists in the implementation of a selection process that assures quality personnel will be hired
- Assists newly hired personnel during their first few weeks of integration in the plant
- Ensures that assistance is provided in employee benefits preparation
- Prepares reports for submission to government agencies and the head office
- Assists employees in issues regarding the employment forms
- Conduct orientation to new hires
- Assures the completion of all requirements required from new employees
- Attends to employee concerns and issues office supplies, as needed
- Maintains document confidentiality through proper filling
- Ensures the preparation, checking, consolidation and submission of work-related reports
- Resumes and Contractors Checklist and Requirements
- 201 File and Statutory Benefit Form and Automated Telling Machine forms
- Human Development Mutual Fund and Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Remittances
- Performs other related tasks assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science, Liberal Arts, etc.
- No minimum work experience required
- Willing to be a contractual employee for 7 months
- Join the Philippines' flagship steel company
- Be part of the solution in building the Philippines
- Provides competitive total remuneration & supportive environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SteelAsia is the flagship steel company of the Philippines. We serve the country with two million tons of rebar per year.
Pushed by the rising consumption of construction steel, SteelAsia has been rapidly expanding in the last six years. We look to continue that expansion by adding an additional two and a half million tons of rebar within the next three years.
We have invested in the most modern technologies which enable us to lower the cost of production without sacrificing quality and this is one of our most important corporate contributions to Philippine growth. We have also invested in environmentally friendly technologies knowing that our business must remain sustainable and fully integrated with the communities we are in.
The needs of tomorrow could require more steel mills, diversified steel products, upstream and downstream integration, and better technologies. Our commitment is to raise the BAR, and we can be counted on to be part of the solution.
We are offering competent and highly motivated individuals opportunities to develop a career with us and the chance to participate meaningfully in our country’s development.
Join us and be part of nation building. Be part of the solution. Be part of raising the BAR.
Tibay ng Pilipino.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: AS94000546
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Life Insurance, HMO for Dependents, Monthly Incentives, Bonuses, Rice Subsidy, Business, Casual, Monday to Friday (Head Office) / Monday to Saturday (Plants)
- Specific Location: Meycauayan City