Pasig City Jobs Hr Associate- Training And Development Position at RIDER LEVETT BUCKNALL PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR Associate- Training and Development in our company, RIDER LEVETT BUCKNALL PHILIPPINES, INC.. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Training & Dev. and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||RIDER LEVETT BUCKNALL PHILIPPINES, INC.|
|Position||Hr Associate- Training And Development|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Must be a graduate of BS Psychology/Human Resource/Behavioral Science or any related course
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a related field is required for the position.
- With a working background in conducting training program
- In-depth knowledge of current HR and business practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intense research, presentation, and reporting skills
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition
- Willing to work in Pasig.
- To start immediately.
The Training & Development Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Assists the Human Resource Manager (Luzon) in the planning and implementation of RLB Training and Development Programs.
- Conducts Training Needs Analysis to come up with a yearly Training Program based on employee issues and concerns.
- Makes necessary preparations (printing of handouts, certificates of attendance and other training support materials, booking of venue and equipment needed, arrangements of meals and snacks, etc.) and facilitates training and seminars as scheduled.
- Sends out of appropriate pre-course information to all training participants.
- Keeps data of training providers/suppliers up to date.
- Sends out course training evaluation (feedback) questionnaires, compiles, and gives analysis and recommendations.
- Assists the HR Manager in measuring Training Effectiveness and monitors compliance of Training Evaluation (Feedback) among the participants.
- Records all staff’s training attendance and updates employees’ individual training history.
- Conducts Company Rules and Regulations orientation and facilitates completion of other orientations for newly hired employees before endorsement to respective departments.
- Introduces new employees to the organization.
- Ensures proper on-boarding of new employees.
- Makes monthly updates of birthday and anniversary calendars.
- Organizes corporate team-building activities but is not limited to company outings and sports activities.
- Plans and implements activities for the achievement of Corporate Social responsibility objectives.
- Assists the Human Resource Manager (VisMin) with the adoption of RLB Training and Development Programs in the Cebu and Davao offices.
- Responsible for the monitoring of Performance Evaluation for Probationary Employees.
- Responsible for the monitoring of bi-annual Performance Evaluation for Regular and Project Employees.
- Generates periodic reports on Training.
- Conducts Exit interview and generates Attrition data.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate head.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RIDER LEVETT BUCKNALL PHILIPPINES, INC. is a member of the Rider Levett and Bucknall Group with affiliations and offices in 80 different countries in 4 continents namely Oceania, Asia, EMEA and America. In the Philippines, it is the first Quantity Surveying and Project/Construction Management company to be certified by an ISO body for establishing a Quality Management System in its operations.
It provides Quantity Surveying and Project/Construction Management services on over 650 projects in the Philippines and overseas within the Pacific Rim including Guam, Saipan, Palau, Hawaii, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and as far as Middle East, Pakistan and Syria; from office towers, residential condominiums, hotels, residential estates, industrial development plants, institutional schools, ports and harbors, roads & bridges, airports & airport buildings, commercial centers, hospitals, BPO and land development works.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Trainings, Team Building Sessions,