Cavite Jobs Hr Director Position at Lotus Central Mall, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Lotus Central Mall, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cavite and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of HR DIRECTOR and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Lotus Central Mall, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Propose, implement and facilitate company-wide Culture Development Plans and Projects
• Execute one on ones with staff and help coach them to their goals while keeping in mind the organization’s goals.
• Conducts on-boarding and culture development orientation
• Gather value adding feedback, concern, question, suggestion, request (CONQUEST) among employees and help the management in addressing their concerns.
• Empower people and embrace the uniqueness of each individual.
• Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
• Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
• Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
• Provide support to HR staffs
• Design and implement employee retention strategies
• Person who never stop improving and aim to help others be an expert in their craft.
• Graduate of any business courses, Education, BS/ AB Psychology or Human Resources Management
• At least 1-2 year work experience as Trainor or in mentoring, Supervisor or Manager, developing & cultivating culture in a company
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office & google sheets applications
• Keen eye to details, organize and systematic
• Good communication skill (oral & written)
• Good interpersonal relation skills
• Has good leadership skills, employee management and administrative skills
• Trustworthy and with good moral character
• Good analytical skill and attention to details
• Exercise professionalism at all times
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LOTUS CENTRAL MALL, which is located in the heart of Imus, constructed on September 1997, has an area of 20,00 sq. meters spread out in five (5) levels with an average traffic count of 17,00 to 20,00 daily. It is strategically located beside the Imus Public Market and adjacent to several banks, schools, commercial and residential areas, making it more accessible to the public.
It is known in Cavite to be the leading I.T Mall and the one stop shop for necessities and wants. From groceries to food to gadgets, we have it all under our roof. With the renovation in progress, it will be a whole new and distinctive mall.
Our aim is not so much as to become one of the tigers in the industry but to be able to carve a niche and be known as the pioneering Entrepreneurial Mall with a Pro-Filipino principle. The kind of mall that gives business beginners a chance to reach their market in an atmosphere that exudes of an elegant modern-Filipino ambiance. The management aims to provide the public the chance to shop for bargains and satisfy their appetite with an array of choices all within their budget. All these are done in a surrounding that showcases the rich Filipino culture.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Saturdays