Cavite Jobs Hr Generalist Position at METRO PACIFIC TOLLWAYS SOUTH MANAGEMENT CORP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cavite and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, METRO PACIFIC TOLLWAYS SOUTH MANAGEMENT CORP is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as HR Generalist and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||METRO PACIFIC TOLLWAYS SOUTH MANAGEMENT CORP|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Monitor implementation of career development plans and assignments of employees
- Validate participation of employees in training programs based on the career development matrix
Manpower Planning & Talent Supply Chain
- Identify & collect relevant data for use in manpower planning decision-making
- Analyze overlaps and connections of job duties & responsibilities across various positions in the account
- Facilitate the definition of KRAs
- Enable alignment of Account KRA’s into the business strategies and objectives
- Facilitate understanding of individual KRA’s and drive regular checkpoints
- Work closely with line partner on the appropriate action to be taken in case of performance issues
- Analyze and recommend appropriate interventions based on PA results
- Calibrate behavioral and leadership competencies for the role
- Partner with the line in communicating pay principles and talent segments
- Partner with the COE in ensuring that treatment/application of program principles is accurate and consistent with program objectives
- Understand the profile of employees in the account and recommends appropriate interventions to address gaps
- Candidate must have vast experience in Talent Engagement/ Company Events Management
- The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR Generalist should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
- With Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology/ Human Resources and Development Management/ any relevant business course
Why Join Us
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Health card for employees and dependents
- Rice allowances
- Paid Training and opportunities for Career Development and growth – succession management program and individual development plans in place to structure your career growth with us!
- Access to free gym and daily wellness activities
- Free shuttle services from designated pickup points
- Life insurance from the first day of employment
- Retirement plan
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Metro Pacific Tollways South Management Corporation is a subsidiary company of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), the toll road arm of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC), a publicly listed infrastructure holding company and is a member of the MVP Group of Companies. MPTSMC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PP Projects in the pipeline are the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX), and the Cavitex C5 South Link, to link expressways in the South.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the vision of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Imus