Bulacan Jobs Hr Recruitment Associate Position at ShipERP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company ShipERP is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of hr recruitment associate and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Hr Recruitment Associate|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ShipERP is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third-party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions, ShipERP can provide business efficiencies that come with a strong return on investment.
- Performance-based bonus
- Annual Evaluation/Increase
- Vacation Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- HMO with 1 free dependent
- 15% night differential
Position: HR Recruitment Associate
Industry: Software Development
Location: Mandaluyong City
Schedule: Night Shift
- Focuses on sourcing IT candidates
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and checking the cultural fit of the applicants
- Posting advertisement to any job portal
- Monitor and schedule candidates for interview
- Good English communication skills
- Preferably with experience in IT recruitment
- Background in handling US candidates would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Okay to work in any schedule
Interview Process (Remote):
- HR/Initial Screening
- Final Interview
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.