Cavite Jobs Hr Time Keeping Specialist Position at Sydenham Laboratories, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of HR Time Keeping Specialist. For those of you who live in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Sydenham Laboratories, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Sydenham Laboratories, Inc.|
|Position||Hr Time Keeping Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases, and assures information is available on a timely basis.
- Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and research/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Responsible for recording the attendance and overtime of all employees
- Maintains and updates the vacation leave and sick leave availment of all employees.
- Monitors and maintains efficient filing systems of all HR records
- Performs other related jobs and duties that may be assigned by the immediate head
- Responsible for all timekeeping process including data analytics for timekeeping.
- College level of any course.
- Experience as Admin / Documentation Clerk or Time keeping is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office applications(Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Can complete task on time with minimum errors and can begin or initiate as task and follows through.
- Can start as soon as possible
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are proud to have our Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008 certified by TUV, Sud Philippines and our Current Good Manufacturing Practices accredited by Philippines’ Food and Drugs Administration.
SLI was founded in 1971 by Dr. Eduardo R. Dela Cruz, an accomplished cardiologist and former President of the Philippine Medical Association. He named the organization after Dr. Thomas Sydenham, one of the great British Physicians who revolutionized the field of medicine by advocating effective management of illness and appropriate treatment based on thorough understanding of the patient's illness.
Product & Services
In 200, combining two decades of curative medicine formulations with modern techniques and high technology manufacturing, SLI built a brand new ASEAN cGMP compliant, Philippine BFAD approved pharmaceutical laboratory in Dasmarinas, Cavite that set the stage for SLI to pursue this vision well into the 21st century.
From infants being nurtured at the beginning of life to adults who live life in their prime, SLI manufactures pharmaceuticals that serve their needs. We develop and manufacture anti-infective, cardio-vascular & anti-hypertensive, endocrine, CNS and respiratory drugs as well as multivitamins and supplements that help preserve good health and promote quality of life. SLI continually researches and develops additional capabilities in therapeutic markets to sustain the trust and well-being of the public and for SLI to aspire ever-higher standards.
Our 3,500 sqm manufacturing plant with 1,160 sqm Clean Room in Dasmarinas, Cavite is fully equipped and compliant with cGMP standards of the Department of Health, BFAD regulations and ASEAN standards. In 2006, we attained ISO 9001:2008 certification, thus reaffirming the world-class level of SLI's Quality Management.
Good Medicine is created through a careful and deliberate combination of knowledge, technology, updated plant facilities, operational systems procedures and process control. At SLI, these elements plus current good manufacturing standards lead to quality, safe and efficacious medicine.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, HMO, Employee Discount