Bulacan Jobs Hub Team Leader – Meycauayan Bulacan Position at Lazada E-Services Philippines, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Lazada E-Services Philippines, Inc are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as hub team leader - meycauayan bulacan with a full time work system, which domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Services & Customer Service.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Lazada E-Services Philippines, Inc|
|Position||Hub Team Leader - Meycauayan Bulacan|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
- Sr. Associate is responsible for Day-to-Day Sort operations and continually improving performance. Monitors outbound parcels going to different Hubs in Metro Manila, Luzon, and to various destinations in Visayas and Mindanao through established transport modes. Assisting and supporting the Supervisor in Sortation Center.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for upholding 5S and keeping the area clean and conducive for working.
- Ensures effective implementation and compliance with established Operational and Security SOPs.
- Drives the Lazada Values, operates and puts all these values to work each day.
- Assist Supervisor in conducting Compliance Audits.
- Answer email inquiries.
- Responsible in monitoring the attendance of the team.
- Ensures that parcels are received in good condition upon handover from Sortation functions.
- Ensures that valid information is provided in every Route sheet.
- Ensures that all loaded Mobile Units (MU) are included in the Run Sheet.
- Ensures that received goods are processed and scanned in LOP or other mandatory tools.
- Monitors and reports in checking the parcels for possible tampering and any forms of discrepancy.
- Ensure the start/end time of Outbound activity is recorded in the monitoring sheet/system.
- Monitors and reports on the turnover of outgoing shipments to Linehaul Modes.
- Ensure the security of all forwarded parcels prior to forwarding them to the next leg.
- Provides pre-alert of outgoing and incoming shipments forwarded to destination team to relevant functions.
- Monitors and reports in reporting the number of vehicles in the queue at the perimeter and at the parking area.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned provided the relevant and necessary orientation or training is carried out.
- Provides tracker report of SOP violations as required.
- Prepares weekly and consolidated Sortation reports.
- Responsible for conducting team briefings.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCY & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2nd-year college or Vocational Graduate with 5 years work related experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Data processing
- Staff Management
- Be part of the leading e-Commerce company in the Philippines!
- Exceptional Compensation and Benefits package
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,00 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions. With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA).
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Meycauayan