Bulacan Jobs Ict Assistant Position at Centro Escolar University
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Centro Escolar University are looking for candidates for the position of ict assistant with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Education/Training & Education and domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Centro Escolar University|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Imparts effectively and efficiently a set of knowledge and skills to students, according to his field of specialization and the subject he is tasked to teach.
- Sees to the effective implementation of the college and university policies and programs in his dealings with the students and in the performance of her specific duties to them.
- Plays the role of an adviser and chairman/organizer in the various college and university activities as assigned by the Dean.
- Records, computes and encodes the grades of the students as accurately as possible.
- Functions as a class adviser, provides guidance and counsels students whenever needed and as assigned by the Dean.
- Attends faculty meetings called for by the Dean and /or Deparment Head.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Dean from time to time.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Centro Escolar University is a private, nonsectarian higher education institution with an enrollment of over 20,00 students in its three campuses: Manila, Makati and Malolos. Established in 1907, Centro Escolar de Señoritas, from a small school in Azcaraga has grown to become one of the top universities in the country today. Besides being higly recognized, its programs in the health sciences (Dentistry, Pharmacy, Medical Technology, Optometry and Nursing) it is also best known for its undergraduate and graduate programs in education, Business Management, Hospitality Management, Computer Science and Information Technology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Biology, Psychology, Cosmetic Science, Social Work and Mass Communication. The recognitions from several institutions attest to its quality programs: Full Autonomy Status from the Commission on Higher Education, Institutional Accredition certified by the Federation of Accrediting Associations of the Philippines, Philippine Quality Award by the Philippine Government, ISO 9001:2008 System Certification and Papal Award Pro Ecclesia Et Pontifice (For the Church and the Pope).
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)