Makati City Jobs Ict Operations Engineer Position at Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.|
|Position||Ict Operations Engineer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
You will be part of our global IT team within a dynamic organization and your tasks will mainly include:
- Supporting the global IT team in various projects
- Monitoring of the global server room infrastructure
- Working closely with the Network & Server team in monitoring global devices
- Involved in the global patch deployment
- Engaged in operational issue/fault remediation
- Involved in planned maintenance/outage events
- Involved in file access management tasks
- Training, coaching and supporting our support organization
- at least 3 years of experience in a large and well-structured IT environment.
- Knowledge of IT monitoring tools (MS SCOM) is a benefit.
- Additionally, the candidate possesses good language skills in English (written/oral).
- Amenable to work in night shift in a hybrid set-up (1-2x onsite per week)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Collabera is the fastest growing total talent solutions organization with its expertise in recruitment services, ,IT services, and skill development. Established in 1991, with a vision is to connect the talent to the best organizations, Collabera has over 70 offices spread across APAC, North America and Europe and is a home to 16,00+ employees globally. Being a $750 million organization and a staffing giant for 3 decades ,we have access to 500+ clients globally including Fortune 500 companies.
We support our clients in their digital transformation journey through our IT solutions in Data Management, Cloud operations, Applications, Infrastructure. . Through our high-touch customer-centric approach, we provide cost effective customized solutions to our clients with unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. Collabera’s Learning Organization, Cognixia, provides training to the individuals in advanced digital technologies and has trained over 145,00 individuals globally in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Kubernetes to name a few.
In the Philippines, we have 2500+ employees with our offices at Makati and Cebu.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201323439
- POEA No.: NCR – MPFO-02090-041114-027-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)