Bulacan Jobs Ict Operations Specialist Position at SteelAsia Manufacturing Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of ICT Operations Specialist. For those of you who live in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, SteelAsia Manufacturing Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SteelAsia Manufacturing Corporation|
|Position||Ict Operations Specialist|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Technical Specialist is responsible for ensuring the ICT-related support needed by the employees. It is also responsible for the maintenance of IT equipment and the documentation of IT related activities/files.
- Provides helpdesk support, by phone and in person, for a variety of department-specific applications (Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Troubleshoots technical problems, provides computer diagnostics, and notifies appropriate technology staff of software failures
- Troubleshoots any hardware problems with desktop PCs, servers, switches, routers, and miscellaneous electronic equipment
- Set up new equipment and upgrade existing systems
- Trains clients on new systems or software applications
- Places software into production by loading software into computer, entering necessary commands
- Performs preventive maintenance in accordance with the department policies
- Ensures evaluation of users’ needs for further improvement
- Evaluates expansions or enhancements by studying work load and capacity of computer system
- Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications, evaluating proposed changes, recommending changes, and making modifications
- Ensures the maintenance of IT equipment
- Maintains system capability by testing computer components
- Maintains 100% availability of Hardware, Software, Server/System and Network/Communication
- Maintains inventory of workstations and associated equipment; assists in research and purchase of hardware and software
- Ensures the proper documentation of IT related activities/files
- Creates, updates, and keeps Integrated Management System (IMS) procedures, work instructions, records and standards
- Ensures the proper implementation of safety and housekeeping rules
- Assures that all contracted services comply with company’s requirement
- Adheres and promotes company policies and procedures including Safety and Housekeeping
- Creates and updates Hazard Identification Risk Assessment and Determining Control (HIRADC)
- Ensures the preparation, checking, consolidation and submission of work-related reports
- Prepares the IT Work Instructions, IT Forms and IT Procedures
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any related courses
- With advance knowledge in virtual server environment is advantage
- Must be amenable to work onsite and on shifting schedule in Meycauayan City, Bulacan
- Join the Philippines' flagship steel company
- Be part of the solution in building the Philippines
- Provides competitive total remuneration & supportive environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SteelAsia is the flagship steel company of the Philippines. We serve the country with two million tons of rebar per year.
Pushed by the rising consumption of construction steel, SteelAsia has been rapidly expanding in the last six years. We look to continue that expansion by adding an additional two and a half million tons of rebar within the next three years.
We have invested in the most modern technologies which enable us to lower the cost of production without sacrificing quality and this is one of our most important corporate contributions to Philippine growth. We have also invested in environmentally friendly technologies knowing that our business must remain sustainable and fully integrated with the communities we are in.
The needs of tomorrow could require more steel mills, diversified steel products, upstream and downstream integration, and better technologies. Our commitment is to raise the BAR, and we can be counted on to be part of the solution.
We are offering competent and highly motivated individuals opportunities to develop a career with us and the chance to participate meaningfully in our country’s development.
Join us and be part of nation building. Be part of the solution. Be part of raising the BAR.
Tibay ng Pilipino.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: AS94000546
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Life Insurance, HMO for Dependents, Monthly Incentives, Bonuses, Rice Subsidy, Business, Casual, Monday to Friday (Head Office) / Monday to Saturday (Plants)
- Specific Location: Meycauayan City