National Capital Region Jobs Insurance Broking Processing Position at Coverforce
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Insurance Broking Processing. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Coverforce, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Insurance Broking Processing
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Insurance Broking Processing
PHP 30,00 – PHP 45,00
- Training Support provided by Australian based team.
- Work as part of a local team.
A fast-growing, innovative Australian insurance broker is seeking an experienced invoice and policy processor based in the Philippines to join our established Makati based workforce . We currently have three contractors operating on a “BPO set up or “freelance” arrangements
The following attributes are essential for the position:
- A minimum of 2 years working within the Australian insurance industry via a BPO or freelance basis or working with an Australian based insurance broker or Underwriter.
- Tier 2 or Tier 1 qualified.
- Experienced with Sunrise and SCTP using WINBEAT system.
- Previous experience and a good working knowledge of the WORKERS COMPENSATION would be a distinct advantage but not critical
- Ability to process invoices for renewals, new businesses and endorsements.
- Experienced and an understanding of the premium funding system.
- Product knowledge in the SME space.
- Attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Can work independently and has a strong interpersonal skill.
- Ability to reach processing targets set.
- Fluent in English is an absolute must.
- A university qualification with excellent results.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)