National Capital Region Jobs Interim Procure-to-pay Analyst – Fixed-term (12 Months) Position at Financial Times Electronic Publishing Phils. Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Financial Times Electronic Publishing Phils. Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as interim procure-to-pay analyst - fixed-term (12 months) with a work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Financial Times Electronic Publishing Phils. Inc.|
|Position||Interim Procure-to-pay Analyst - Fixed-term (12 Months)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The FT has an uncompromising mission: delivering independent, quality information, news and services to individuals and companies around the globe. It’s the cornerstone of our reputation and the heart of our ambitions for the future. But for our people, the FT offers so much more than what we do. FT people come from all kinds of backgrounds and work across a huge range of disciplines and locations, and find an empowering, warm and welcoming culture that values curiosity and rewards smart, ambitious thinking. Those who are willing to unite around our mission and live our values will find plenty to challenge, inspire and interest them. Like the audiences we serve, no two FT people are the same; but together we help our audience be better informed and understand the world around them. It’s a job that’s never mattered more, and a career that can take you anywhere you want to go.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we give all employees a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work. We’ll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
Job Purpose / Position Overview
This role is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices as well as management of requests and queries; complete and accurate documentation, recognition, and management of cash; and ensuring that all customer creation and amendments, and adjustments are processed within the allowed turnaround time. Additionally, there is a requirement to provide first-level analysis and recommendations to the supervisor regarding the handling of transactions.
Main Duties / Key Responsibilities (may include and are not limited to):
- Review receipts of submitted expense claims against expense report items, type, codes, currencies, approvers, and compliance to company policies.
- Coordinate and assist employees to perform required action to correct the submitted expense report claims.
- Manage overdue approval of expense report by following up and/or reassigning approvers
- Upload HSBC credit card transactions into employee iExpenses accounts daily
- Reconcile employee credit card transactions
- Query and HSBC card programme management handling
- Ensure that all correctly identified invoices, rebates, refunds and other remittances be processed for payment within specified turn-around time to prevent accounts from incurring late payments.
- Create and amend supplier, bank, & employee records and updates.
- Secure all pertinent approvals, receipts and other relevant documents necessary to initiate release of payments.
- Identify and resolve all errors that cause delay to an invoice’s processing, escalating complex and recurring issues to the supervisor. This may include checking for any duplication, incorrect invoice details or following-up approvers to initiate invoice payment processing.
- Validate and index scanned invoices and assign corresponding code and appropriate approvers.
- Perform balance sheet and supplier account reconciliations after every transaction.
- Address all queries, requests, and exceptions relating to supplier and invoice management.
- Perform receipt and payment monitoring which includes but is not limited to updating bank credit, coordinating with the bank for receipt identification, and checking cleared & posted payments.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation and identify & analyse resulting variances.
- Prepare daily cash position for distribution to team and UK stakeholders
- Confirm fund availability for payment runs.
- Perform spot purchase for funding regional accounts and currency sale for selling excess currencies.
- Coordinate fund transfer to pool funds into Main bank accounts for funding requirements
- Perform regular check of cash, unallocated receipts and other balance sheet accounts to ensure accurate and complete posting of transactions.
- Support internal and external customers by providing quick and accurate resolution.
- Perform complete set up or amendment of customer details which will be reflected on invoices as requested by the business.
- Process billing interface from various source systems and manual invoice requests.
- Extract audit trail reports across all systems and verify against customer accounts created or amended in Oracle.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement with documented standard procedures.
- Responsible for the processing of adjustments and urgent requests accurately and on a timely basis.
- Participate in and perform special tasks and projects whenever needed.
- Graduate of any Business related course preferably Accountancy
- One to two (1 – 2) years of experience in audit, cash management, bank relations, and account reconciliation in an accounting in a shared services environment
- Must have a very good knowledge of end to end accounts payable process
- Certification of Public Accountancy is preferred, but not required.
- Attention to Detail – Ability to notice both minute and pertinent details of transactions, situations and documents; thorough and conscientious when performing work.
- Customer Service – Ability to work with internal and external clients, assess needs, provide information or assistance, resolve concerns, or satisfy their expectations; committed to providing quality products and services.
- Collaboration with Peers – Coordinates with teams across department, organisation, and global boundaries; Builds and maintains a broad network of relationships with the aim of promoting and developing the organisation
- Communication Skills – Ability to convey clear and convincing oral and written communication to individuals or groups effectively taking into account the audience and nature of the information.
- Problem Solving – Ability to identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgement to generate and evaluate alternatives and make recommendations.
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
The FT is committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We have implemented a hybrid working model and we also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, **@ft.com and a member of our team will be happy to help.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Financial Times in Manila, part of the London-based Financial Times Group, has been in operation since 1997 as a 24x7 shared-services unit for global FT offices and its subsidiaries.
Located at the 16th floor of Seven/NEO Building in Bonifacio Global City, FT currently employs over 300 local staff engaged in data production, editorial support, finance and accounting, research, web analytics, customer services, IT development and support, among other tasks.
The Financial Times (FT) is one of the world’s leading multi- channel news organization. We are recognised globally for our authority, integrity and accuracy. We provide a broad range of essential services, including news, comment, data and analysis, to the growing audience of internationally minded business people.
The FT group comprises the FT newspaper and FT.com, Financial Publishing, FT Chinese, Medley Global Advisors (MGA), FT Labs, ExecSense and the New York Institute of Finance. We provide unrivalled global coverage via a network of over 600 journalists based in cities across the world.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 204-611-007-000
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible working hours, Work schedule depends on the role