Cavite Jobs Internal Audit Specialist | Bank | Cavite Position at PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as internal audit specialist | bank | cavite with a full time work system, which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies|
|Position||Internal Audit Specialist | Bank | Cavite|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- The position is primarily responsible for execution of audit plan, preparation of reports and communication of audit result to clients and responsible for providing recommendation to address audit findings.
- Analyzes and synthesizes gathered data to establish result of audit engagement.
- Must able to perform audit based on work program for the area/unit assigned by Superior and apply other audit techniques deemed necessary.
- Files and organizes audit working paper according to standard.
- Initiates to inform the concerned unit head of all audit issues.
- Makes follow up with concerned units on progress or status of reported audit issues.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or any accounting related coursed.
- Preferably Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) but no required.
- Working knowledge on audit processes and standards including risk assessment approaches, methodologies, and techniques is an advantage.
- Has excellent project and time management skills.
- Willing to do travel/field work.
- Willing to work in Bacoor, Cavite.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility.
Formally established in 1988, PJ Lhuillier,Inc. (PJLI) is a dynamic, multi-industry company that owns and operates businesses dealing with pawnshop, non-pawnshop financial services (banking, international and local remittance, non-life insurance, electronic loading, bills payment, and collection service), retail (jewelry and health and wellness products), hotel and restaurant management, information technology management, sports, and real estate/property management.
It is the proud parent company of Cebuana Lhuillier, one of the leading and largest non-bank financial services providers in the Philippines with over 1,700 branches nationwide. PJLI attributes its dominance in the industry to integrity and heartfelt service, its robust network of local and international industry partners, and its steadfast commitment to nurture market-leading businesses for its growing clientele.
Today, the P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies seeks to become the best and preferred microfinancial and business-to-business solutions partner. The company intends to fulfil this vision through rendering dedication, hard work, and service.
We are your most trusted financial partner
We will empower Filipinos through financial services anytime and anywhere
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Guaranteed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Support: Mondays- Fridays/ Operations: Daily including Holidays
- Specific Location: Makati