Cavite Jobs Internship For Replenishment Position at Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. - Philippine Br. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cavite and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Internship for replenishment and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with part time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.|
|Position||Internship For Replenishment|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Internship for replenishment
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Intern for Replenishment
What will you do?
- Support the replenishment to ensure dates in the system is correct
- to support and consolidate the Work Instruction of the analyst.
Who would be successful?
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s/College degree in any field.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Rosario, Cavite
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient, and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 00+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)