Pasig City Jobs It Batch Job Processing And Automation Administrator Position at Transworld Systems Customer Services Philippines LLC-Branch Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱50,000 - ₱70,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Transworld Systems Customer Services Philippines LLC-Branch Office|
|Position||It Batch Job Processing And Automation Administrator|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
Responsible for developing, integrating, and managing business and IT end-to-end workflow automation.
- Working within the Active Batch application used for job scheduling and batch job processing.
- Understanding workflow and integration requirements, creating, and reviewing technical design documents
- Creating work flow automation in the ActiveBatch software that match business requirements.
- Managing and owning all aspects of technical development and delivery
- Investigating, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve issues.
- Getting involved in coding, testing, implementing, debugging, and documenting complex ETLs.
- Testing the business functionality of ETLs.
- Creating technical documentation.
- Taking ownership of issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Identify scope for automation for monitoring / support activities.
- Obsessive about continuous improvement
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative.
- Ability to work remotely while remaining actively engaged in a very energetic, ambitious work culture.
- 1-5 years of experience in work flow automation with Activebatch software or similar too.
- Some experience in programming languages such as PowerShell, VB, Java
- Excellent troubleshooting skills required.
- Very strong service-oriented skillset.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to Transworld Systems, home of Accelerator and the Profit Recovery System. We are redefining the collection agency industry by providing businesses and healthcare organizations with better tools for accounts receivable, debt recovery and past due accounts.
With a success rate 4 times the industry average, Transworld has collected $6 billion over the past decade for more than 60,00 clients - from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses.
Quick Facts About Us
In Business Since 1970
Recovered More than $6 Billion Over the Past Decade for 60,00+ Clients
More than 100 Locations Nationwide
56% Recovery Rate at a Cost of Less than 4 Cents per Dollar Recovered*
Clients Manage Accounts Online 24/7
Licensed to Collect in Every State Where Licensing is Required
Since 1970, Transworld Systems has been providing tools to businesses to improve their cash flow. Our clients include small businesses, banks, hospitals, retailers, universities, cities, manufacturers - virtually any organization that accepts checks or extends credit.
Our proven system helps companies recover money owed to them, and our industry-leading results earn their ongoing confidence. More than 60,00 businesses currently entrust us with their slow-pay and non-paying accounts. In return, we recover three times more money than our competitors at a fraction of the cost.
Taking Care of Our Clients
Transworld's industry-leading solutions, Accelerator and Profit Recovery service, offers clients a quick, easy and affordable way to manage their accounts receivable and past-due accounts.
People and Diversity
Transworld Systems believes individual differences have produced genuine competitive advantages in our market. Leveraging the diversity of our team, we have maximized our productivity and enhanced the quality of services we are able to provide all of our clients.
Our Diversity Principles
Transworld Systems will establish and maintain an environment that:
Values individual differences
Fosters mutual respect and open communication of ideas
Attracts, develops, supports, and retains a diverse team
Increases our competitive advantage by leveraging the knowledge, skills, and unique talents of our team
Enhances career opportunities by working to develop each team member to his or her full potential
Provides an open climate for creative thinking and innovation
Is recognized by our team, clients, and the community as a fair and rewarding company.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: FS201409718
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Life Insurance and Night Differential