Makati City Jobs It Pre-sales Engineer | Wfh Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Emapta is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of IT Pre-Sales Engineer | WFH and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||It Pre-sales Engineer | Wfh|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Deak top network surveys of operating and new build premises, such as Hotels, Homecare facilities, hospitals etc…
- Complete network designs including everything from structured cabling, wireless devices, switching equipment against end user various brand standards.
- You will be using tools such as excel, Ekahu, Site Compass and Visio.
- You would typically look after between five and 10 pre-sales projects at any one time.
- Each workday starts with a team stand up where priorities will be mapped out.
- Your direct manager will be the Pre-Sales Manager located in Sydney.
- You will work closely with the global RNP Pre-sales team.
- Limited travel may become available when the need arises.
- Layer 2 Network Design minimum four years’ experience.
- Desktop surveys for new build commercial buildings.
- Wireless design with Ekahau or Airmagnet.
- Preferably with CCNA & CWNA Certificate.
- Technical, logical, and process driven.
- Preferably with experience in Office 365 suite, Excel, Visio, Word Outlook & Teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in network deployment/ installation.
- Preferably with background in designing network for hotels, Ruckus Wireless and Switching, Aurba Wireless and Switching, Meraki Dashboard and IPTV.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Philippines