Pasig City Jobs It Specialist Position at Straightarrow Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as IT Specialist. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Straightarrow Corporation, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The IT Specialist provides support to both end users and clients. They will maintain network, servers, and other systems in good health. They should be knowledgeable to resolve hardware and software issues, user access, assets management, routine operations and maintenance.
As an IT Specialist, you will:
- Provide general support to company employees and clients;
- Identify, categorize, assign, and resolve ticket issues;
- Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are secured and updated;
- Hardware and Software usage monitoring and maintenance;
- Provide a quick solution for incident system issues on any IT related concern;
- Implement security measures; and
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems
- Preferably a college graduate from an IT or related course
- Has at least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Has good organizational skills
- Must have a good understanding of computers, printers, servers, network and peripherals
- Experienced in administering system Windows OS, Mac OS, and Linux
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft Applications, Google Workspace, and Cloud Automation.
- Experienced IT Helpdesk is a plus
- Amenable to work in the office M-F and shift schedule between 6am-3pm/2pm-11pm/10pm-7am
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||StraightArrow Corporation, Level 5 Silver City 1 Annex, Central Avenue, Ortigas East, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
StraightArrow is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Free Breakfast, Shuttle Service, Leave Conversion, Pamper Benefit, and more., Shifting Schedule (MNL, AU, & UK/US) Mondays - Fridays