National Capital Region Jobs Jamf Administrator (homebased – Night Shift) Position at Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of JAMF Administrator (Homebased - Night shift). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified)|
|Position||Jamf Administrator (homebased - Night Shift)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manage our organization’s fleet of Apple devices using the Jamf Pro platform
- Deploy software updates and security patches to our Apple devices while maintaining high levels of system security
- Develop and maintain effective patching policies for our organization’s systems in the Mac environments in conjunction with our Windows team.
- Monitor system logs and proactively identify potential security vulnerabilities
- Conduct regular security audits to ensure compliance with company policies and industry best practices
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute security initiatives
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to our Apple devices, Windows and Mac environments, and the Jamf Pro platform
- Provide technical assistance and support to end-users as needed
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, security threats, and best practices related to Apple devices, Windows, and Mac environments
- 5+ years of experience working as a Jamf Administrator in a security-focused environment • Strong proficiency in writing patching policies for both Windows and Mac environments
- In-depth knowledge of the Apple ecosystem, including macOS and iOS
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- Experience with enterprise-level IT infrastructure and networking
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and vulnerability scanners
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Relevant industry certifications (such as the Jamf Certified Casper Technician, Jamf Pro Administrator, or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)) are a plus
- Should have a strong internet connection (minimum of 20 MBPS)Should have a strong internet connection (minimum of 20 MBPS)
- Amenable to work on a graveyard/night shift
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Permanent Homebased
- Day 1 HMO
- Work life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. mission is to help our clients build successful and profitable businesses. Our team is driven by a passion for being exceptional and providing an uncompromising commitment to quality.
Our aim is to be internationally acknowledged for delivering the highest quality offshore staffing services. We aim to be the benchmark.
We hire smart and determined professionals, and we favor ability over experience. We maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We are polite and respectful, we give back to community, and we enjoy what we do.
To be exceptional
To deliver the highest quality
To be polite and respectful
To be the benchmark
To enjoy what we do
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)