National Capital Region City Jobs Jr. Finance Manager Position at La Filipina Uy Gongco Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, La Filipina Uy Gongco Group of Companies is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Jr. Finance Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||La Filipina Uy Gongco Group of Companies|
|Position||Jr. Finance Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Junior Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing the proper maintenance of financial records and provide timely financial information and analyses to aid in profit and wealth maximization of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. TIMELY SUBMIT RELIABLE AND ADEQUATELY ANALYZED MONTHLY REPORTS, MANCOM REPORTS, AD HOC REPORTS AND/OR EXCEPTION REPORTS FOR BUSINESS UNIT AND CLUSTER.1.1 Financial statements and supporting schedules and analyses must be based on reliable books and records from the prescribed system with accounts showing complete details1.2 Account balances must reflect valid balances that comply with PFRS and the policies of the company1.3 Subsidiary ledgers are up to date and are reconciled with the General Ledger account balances1.4 Reconciliations are timely and reconciling items are properly and timely disposed of1.5 Account balances reflect the approvals for which the transactions were created1.6 Reports must include:1.6a interpretations of results and discussions of key accounts1.6b findings requiring attention, if any1.7 If Company is under an ERP system (e.g. SAP, QuickBooks), the numbers in the reports must reconcile/tie up/be the same as the numbers in the ERP system. 2. PROVIDE MANAGEMENT WITH SYSTEMATIC, USEFUL, AND PRACTICAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PROFIT AND WEALTH MAXIMIZATION, BASED ON RELIABLE RECORDS AND ANALYSES. 3. TIMELY COMPLETION OF ALL EXTERNAL AUDIT REQUIREMENTS. 4. CLOSELY MONITORING FUND BALANCE AND ENSURE THAT:4.1 If with borrowing, any available fund is timely used to pay the borrowing for interest cost minimization4.2 If no borrowing, any available fund is timely placed in higher income generating outlet for revenue enhancement 5. ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH POLICIES AND PROCEDURES AND IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERNAL CONTROLS; AND CONTINUOUS REVIEW, FORMULATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW REVISIONS TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES 6. EFFECTIVELY MANAGE UNIT TO ENSURE THAT DEPARTMENT IS MANNED BY COMPETENT AND PRODUCTIVE STAFF.6.1 Maintain optimum headcount.6.2 Ensure equitable distribution of work6.3 Ensure delivery of reliable work on a timely basis6.4 Succession plan in place 7. SAFEGUARD AND MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY OF FINANCIAL RECORDS7.1 Ensure all records and files are properly arranged, filed, stored, and labeled.7.2 Restrict access to financial records to authorized personnel only. 8. OTHER TASK ASSIGNMENT8.1 Perform other tasks that may be assigned. Education: Graduate of BS Accountancy, Management Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software such as SAP (advantage)
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Certified Public Accountant
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- SAP experience is an advantage
Experiences: Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant officer experience in Audit or Private Firm
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||La Filipina Uy Gongco Group Of Companies, 29F 9th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
La Filipina Uy Gongco is an agribusiness, livestock and food company committed to providing world-class products throughout the Philippines and Southeast Asia. It is a local market leader in flour, fertilizer and animal feeds. Its nationwide agricultural estates include hog and sugar cane farms; flour, sugar and corn mills; realty, shopping mall and hotel operations. From raw agricultural produce, it has expanded to meat processing, pasta manufacturing and logistics operations. It holds in its portfolio the “Amigo Segurado”, “La Filipina” and “RiCO Corn Rice” brands, among others.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: BGC Taguig