Makati City Jobs Jr Graphics Designer/video Editor Position at XOI Information Technology Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Jr Graphics Designer/Video Editor with full time working hours for our company office, XOI Information Technology Services, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, XOI Information Technology Services, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Jr Graphics Designer/Video Editor.
|Company||XOI Information Technology Services|
|Position||Jr Graphics Designer/video Editor|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the Job
We are looking for an awesome graphic designer who will be able to contribute to Xelure’s internal and external marketing campaigns working with a multimedia team of content specialist, web designer and web developer.
If you are great at concept art, storyboards, and final masterpieces using Adobe (or alternatives), this opportunity is for you!
Be part of our growing team and GrowWithUs!
- Work From Home and Hybrid / EU Shift (Flexible)
- Competitive salary and medical benefit
- Opportunities for career development
Qualifications and Experience:
- 0-3 years’ experience in design & animation.
- Experience in Video Editing
- Technical requirements: Adobe Creative Cloud Applications like After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or any tools that are comparable
- Figma, Da Vinci Resolve, and Canva is a plus
- Knowledgeable about content compression, filters, and color-design.
- Web development and/or SEO Tools experience is a definite plus
- Designer’s eye on typography
- Optimistic team player with events and/or production experience
- Possess a high-end graphic style.
- The candidate must be able to deliver corporate standard material for print & digital and a diverse range of projects from promotional materials to large scale campaigns.
- Expect to work across a number of projects including branding, presentations, brochures, signage, branded collateral and email marketing.
- An online portfolio is pre-requisite for applying
Diploma or equivalent in Graphic Design, multimedia & animation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Graphic Designer in the Web Service Team will focus on creating multimedia content for the company and its clients for marketing purposes.
- Content generated will be used in multiple social media sites, like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube. Content will be used in marketing campaigns, social media advocacy programs, and sales funnels.
- Designs must be compelling and “sticky”.
- The designer will be working with a great supportive artistic group and will be asked to wear several designer hats – animator, static design, abstract concepts, etc.
- The group works on unbridled Imagination and harnesses that potential to craft compelling and thought-provoking content.
- This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment.
- As a company who has been successful building revenue stream only from referrals, we are now engaging in diversifying our services and providing effective and compelling web services for both the company and its clients.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills, knowledge, and experience in the Adobe family, and other designer animation tools.
- Create, design, and execute masterpieces in After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop for the marketing team.
- Create motion graphics for social media & design marketing material.
- Design print and digital assets stand-up screens, T-shirts, mugs, etc.
- Have an incredible eye for design, color and composition.
- Remarkable skills in designing/illustrating assets from scratch.
- script generation a plus
- Animation skills – experience in white-board animations and standard 2-D/3-D animation.
Xelure Technologies has been building remote teams and tech solutions for startups and global trading firms since 200.
Our Services include Staff Leasing, Recruitment Services, Management Services and Employer of Record Services.
Our mission is to empower your small business’ growth by building a bridge to great resources in Manila. We use that same know-how and experience to hire local talents for domestic entities who will be serving the international client base. We have also extended our services to global clients who need a partner employer for their Philippine resources.
We were one of the first to invest in the technology aptitude of the Philippine resources to providing core services directly to our clients. Our clients were not easily serviced being comprised of the top Tier 1 banks, global exchanges, and financial technology trading systems vendors but they become satisfied customers as they were introduced to technologists who solved their problems and not an outsourced 765ehelp desk.
Whether you want to build your company or your career, Xelure is where you go to grow!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||iONLOTUS Information Technology Solutions, Salcedo Village, Suite C, 8th Floor, The Valero Tower, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The current pandemic broughtinto focus what we value as a company —OUR PEOPLE– and our plans to protect the health and safety of our people while also ensuring that our client services continue uninterrupted.
Being in Fintech, our practice of holding our company to the same standards of our mission-critical clients’ emergency preparedness compliance now served us well. It enabled us to develop our business continuity practices: systems that ensure our teams’ safety without affecting productivity by adjusting work arrangements.
With much success, on March 13,we held our 2020 BCP Testing. AllXelureemployees, both in the U.S. andthe Philippines, worked remotely from their homes. We diligently checked all systems of communication, connectivity, and security. We went through our Call Tree and scheduled BCP huddles using MS Teams. We performed health checks and roll-call for each of our three operational shifts. All participants found this exercise efficient and judged them to be successful. Most importantly, our clients did not notice any changes in our proficiency and level of service.
As of March 15, in response to the Philippine national orders of a 30-day “enhanced community quarantine”, we instructed everyone to continue working from home in coordination with our clients. We kept our daily health and attendance checks going, as day-to-day updates around the growing pandemic were announced. We clearly communicated with our teams about the escalating situation and made sure that we are all able to deal with the physical and mental stress of the situation we are actively and unwillingly engaged with. In times of natural disasters or global pandemics, BCP’s utmost priority is checking on the welfare of people and their families. Thus far, our team and extended members (families of each of our staff) are safe and healthy: mind, body, and spirit.
We remained committed to our people during this time. In our experience of building and managing teams, we know that prioritizing our employees’ welfare translates to success.Our team’s 30 years’ experience managing mission-critical financial technology firmsthrough events like 9/11, SAR’s epidemic, and NYC’s Super Storm Sandy has provided us with the expertise to manage crisis preparedness. It is the bedrock upon which we assure our clients and employees that our small company will remain steadfast beside them, before, during, and after disasters.
Now, a year and a half in, all our employeesareworking from home, safe and accomplished.XelureTechnologies and our clients, wholuckily are also part of “remote-work” able businessesare stable and thriving in this new normal.Human Resources adapted quickly and launchedour Virtual Engagement Activities inApril 2020andby far has been an ongoing and effective way to bring theXelureFamily closer together virtually.As a Mental Health break from all the stress of this pandemic, HR and the team leads run quick and fun activities during our Daily BCP Huddles (one from each shift – APAC, EMEA, and US).We are also blessed with being able to continue to GROW OUR TEAM and the huddleactivitieswere a great ice-breaker as we onboarded new hires and made them feel part of virtualXelure.
XelureTechnologies is built on the foundation of a long-term partnership. Manny Santiago, Phil Santiago, and Jimmy Timmins have been working together since 200, building remote teams and tech solutions for startups and global trading firms. Together, they have built this business on referrals of satisfied partners. In the people business,it's allabout relationships andtrust.
Our Services include Staff Leasing, Recruitment Services, Management Services, and Employer of RecordServices.
Asa pioneer in the Philippines, we developed the Build-Operate-Grow model from our know-how and experience in expanding businesses offshore.
Today,XelureTechnologies and our clients continue to grow.
Starting back in 200, we saw beyond the allure of low-cost outsourced “call center” and were one of the first to invest in the technology aptitude of the Philippine resources to providing core services directly to our clients. Our clientswere not easily serviced being comprised of the top Tier 1 banks, global exchanges,and financial technology trading systems vendors but they become satisfied customers as they were introduced totechnologistswhosolved their problems and not an outsourced help desk. Today we leverage that foresight, the depth of our founders’ experience and leadership, and the skills and potential of our people.
Whether you want to build your company or your career,Xelureis where you go to grow!
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS200714383
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays-Fridays (APAC, EMEA or US shift)