Makati City Jobs Junior Auditor Position at Q2 HR Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Junior Auditor. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Q2 HR Solutions Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱25,000 - ₱35,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Q2 HR Solutions Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR AUDITOR
- AUDIT ENGAGEMENTS
- Assist superior in the evaluation of audit activities and in developing programs to continually improve audit
- Performs audit in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved audit program and audit plan
- Conducts preliminary audit discussions with the auditee to verify facts and obtain explanations for cited deficiencies, findings, and observations
- Follows through the progress of agreed corrective actions and other action plans.
- Coordinates with relevant parties as necessary
- AUDIT REPORT PREPARATIONS
- Prepares audit reports for all audit engagements undertaken
- Prepares monitoring of the audit engagements as per quality objectives set
- When needed, conducts the internal quality audit in accordance with the approved internal quality audit procedures
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, BS Commerce major in Internal Auditing or any related course
- Must have at least 1 year of solid audit experience. Exposure to financial management or financial audit
- CPA and Non-CPA are welcome to apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Q2 is composed of highly experienced consultants with a vast network of professionals, executives & industry leaders. We believe that recruitment relies on building strong relationships – effectively treating clients and candidates as partners.
Solutions founded on Quality
With Quality as the main driver for our service, we are relentless in providing the best and most appropriate solutions for our clients. Our approach has been recognised globally by Investors in People (IIP) since 2006, and just recently Investors in People acclaimed us as the first and only company in the Philippines to achieve back-to-back We Invest in People Platinum– their highest standard of accreditation.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days